Green Light Real Estate / rip off

These guys have ripped off more people than any other investment group I know of. Now I hear Ryan Harris is in bankrupcy to avoid responsibility and hide his assets.

I hope they all go to prison!

Honest people have lost tons of money because of the guys at Green Light: Ryan, Adam, Chris, Jed and David. May they get what they deserve.

Investors beware--you don't want to invest with these jokers.
They don't know what they are doing!

Comments

6th of Jun, 2008

I invested with Green Light for about one year. Started with them in Arizona. They were still selling properties when the market had become overdeveloped. Dozens of investors could not sell or rent their properties because they were so many on the market.
    The partners of the company, Ryan and Alan, are very inexperienced and do not conduct good research and due diligence. Most of the information they give you is hype. I stopped investing with them 2 years ago, but know others who have lost lots of money with them.
    Now they are doing the same thing in the Carolinas and Tennessee. They are bringing investors to developments that are selling primarily to investors. It will be hard to sell the properties and already the property values have declined from when the investors bought them. Same pattern continues...

• Mi
      11th of Nov, 2008

I know several people who invested with this group and have had bad results. I think the problem was the partners Ryan and Adam were very inexperienced and did not conduct good due diligence. I never invested with this group because of what my peers experienced with them. I worked with experienced partners/investors and learned from them. The key is conducting very thorough due diligence, which was not done on Greenlight's offerings.

• Mi
      19th of Nov, 2008

I understand Greenlight has closed down. Great News! Whether they were closed down by the authorities or fell apart by their own devices I haven't heard, but at least their bad investment advice won't be getting out to the new, inexperienced investors they used to attract.
    This current real estate market is weeding out the bad ones, thank God!

13th of Jul, 2011

Please specify the location/city & state of the Greenlight you are speaking of. There are many companies across the nation with the name Greenlight.