Green Ivy Publishing / Publishing services

1 Oakbrook Terrace, IL, US Review updated:

I paid Green Ivy Publishing, among many others authors, money to publish and market my book. They published but have since not paid my royalties, do not provide sales reports of any kind, do not respond to calls or emails. Apparently, they do this to many authors. I have been in contact with at least 50 authors who have not received any royalties or reports and who have also been ignored or threatened by an employee of Green Ivy Publishing.

Jo
Mar 17, 2017

More Green Ivy Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Up
      Aug 29, 2017

Jay Caliendo of Green Ivy Publishing took my money and now I can't get in touch with him. I paid 3500.00 dollars to this company and shortly after, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. I am heartbroken that some one like Jay could out right lie and steal. I would like a complete refund for breech of contract.

• Kf
      Sep 05, 2017

Green Ivy did publish my book. I was very pleased with the result. I guess I even advertised for them and did not even know I was doing it. When I had book signings and sold a small number of books, I would pass out business cards that I paid to have made. I was telling each person who took one to order through Amazon, Green Ivy or Barns and Nobel. All the money derived from the sale of my book, Re:Born Standing on the Promises went directly to Green Ivy. None came to me!!! Not one dime. It has been one year this month. I have never had a statement. I call and I email and I never hear one word. The very sad thing is that all proceeds from my book were to go to help a double amputee. I should have given her all the money I spent. She certainly could use the money more than Green Ivy. Green Ivy gave me a contract saying they would not take any of the royalty until what I put into the book was recovered. Why??? I am so sorry that so many of you good first time authors have been taken like me. WE did our best to put forth a good read. I so wanted to do something to help a really good person who is trying to survive all alone and be independent in her later years of life. My dream is a nightmare!!!