GreatGlam.com / Refund

United States, Florida Review updated:
I'm so disappointed with my first purchase at Great Glam. On June 3rd 2009, I ordered 2 dresses from Great Glam for $59.09. When the dresses arrived I noticed one of the dresses was extremely small and there was no way it would fit me. Not to mention it didn't look much like the picture on the website. The item was titled "Brought It" and was $28.80. So I decided to return the dress. It was shipped back on June 15th (still within the time frame of returns) via USPS First Class Mail, still in original shape, unworn, with all the tags still attached. I was told that the item had been received back but I still haven't received the refund as promised and it is now July 26th 2009.
I will update this if the refund is received.

More GreatGlam.com Complaints & Reviews

A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
They scammed me out of money also. They shouldn't be in business. They are the worst out there. I lost hundreds of dollars to them.
N  24th of Dec, 2009 by
wow thanks guys i will not be shopping there
D  15th of Jan, 2010 by
I shop there all the time and have never had a problem. My stuff arrived on time always and I have ordered from them probably 15 times in the last year i ve returned stuff twice and got a refund pretty fast. My best friend shops there too, shes the one who told me about it and she has shopped there more than me and loves it. They are a huge biz theyre site says they have more than 300000 customers i wouldnt just go by 2 random people(who for allyou know coul be competitors posing to scare people off)
N  17th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
or maybe you work there and are trying to save your butt...yeahh in pretty sure thats whats going on ..haha loser; seriously funny ###
A  28th of Oct, 2010 by
i never shopped there before but im glad you made that comment cuz that website do look look like a scam thanks for the advice.
N  1st of Nov, 2010 by
Hey guys watch out. I recently shopped in greatglam.com and I just received my order. They are way worse than you could imagine. Its nothing even close to what is on the pictures. The only positive thing about them is their customer service and fast shipments but other than that, the clothes are worse and not worth the money you spent on them. Please watch out before you purchase.
N  25th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
no offense to anyone.. but they do tell you what the fabric is that the clothes are made of and what do you expect for those prices?! im considering ordering from there but im trying to decide..
D  21st of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just ordered recently and stumbled on this site. My order was fine. I ordered "Party Time". Fits/looks great. Fabric isn't the thickest but well worth the PRICE (>$30.00) and received in less than a week to Canada. Even came with a cute little bow and thank you card. I will be shopping with them again. And no, I do not work for them.
D  13th of May, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You women are crazy, you possible had a problem with your return because you have worn the garment to the club and sweat it out now you wants to return it, I am a great glam customer and I would not want to buy your sweaty return, so for HYGIENE SAKE, I believe she is doing the right thing, as women, we should always consider HYGIENE FIRST.
I have been shopping with great glam since 2003 when she just started this company I lived in Missouri I have never had a problem with great glam, every purchase that I had ever made has been a positive one, she always send your order with a thank you card, this is what's wrong with America, they see a young entrepreneur trying to make it all they do is complain and try to bring her down, but its ok for donna karen, versace, dolce & gabbana and all these big name designer to have their own businesses we patronise them by paying too much for their clothes and don't even know wwho these designers are, at least great glam with always thank you for their business. If you think the clothes are worse, then keep it moving, I'm sure you complaining about other trendy stores too, read her clothing profile it say's TRENDY. Do you know what TRENDY clothing is? then stop complaining about the material I'm sure you look at the photo's of her clothing back and front or you need glasses, STOP TRYING TO SABOTAGE STOP STOP STOP
From Great Glam Loyal customer from Missouri
D  31st of May, 2011 by
Well I just got a dress from them and I love it and this was my first time ever shopping there my friend told me she get stuff from them all the time n I was like she was she not telling the truth so I had to try it out for my self n every thing was great
N  8th of Jul, 2011 by
I purchased four things from the website. I was attracted to the styles of the clothes. I recieved it in 4 days! But I didnt like one of the four things I received, so I returned it a day ago, I will post back to see if I got my money back. They seem like a great company, and they do post the return policy on everything so we will see what happens.
D  21st of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have bought 10 times from great glam not a problem in 2010 having enough dresses so i stopped ordering i have not bought anything off them in 2011 but great glam insist I have placed another 20 orders without my consent or knowledge I phoned the number on their Webb site to complain and found it disconnected ok the saga continues To make a payment To Great Glam I used A Debit master card on two ocassions they had taken money from my account when asked why on line they said it was like a credit so in the future if I wanted to buy they could deduct from the money they Held I disagreed strongly the money was refunded and they sent a dress that was lovely to say sorry in conclusion their clothes are good value for money but thier customer service stinks.
N  1st of Aug, 2011 by
Well I only just ordered from them yesterday and also sent them a message yesterday and it says on there website they would reply within 1 business day and still nothing. So i called the number and it came up with an emergency number, someone that worked at a hospital.. Mhm.. So yeah, I guesse I'm gonna have to wait and find out. If I don't get it I'll reply to this post and tell you.
D  13th of Aug, 2011 by
My daughter bought a dress from there for her 16th bday. It took awhile for it to arrive so I called the number and a representative answered immediately. She said it had been shipped one day after it was ordered. I just knew the item was gone! She said to check with the post office, gave me a tracking number and reassurance that she could do something for me to get another dress if necessary. Turns out the post office delivered the dress to the wrong address!! I finally got the dress but get this...the people who lived there actually OPENED the package CLEARLY addressed to my daughter!! Insult to injury...the people lived around the corner from me and actually knows us. So their intent was to keep the dress for their night out i guess. SOOO SHADY!! Anywho...GreatGlam did nothing wrong and I will definitely be a repeat customer. I also do not work for the company...couldn't make up a story that crazy!!
A  18th of Oct, 2011 by
still waiting on my ###ing refund its been a month!!!
N  7th of Apr, 2012 by
I have ordered 3 dresses and was happy everytime. I love this site and the dresses are to die for. I ordered tons of dereon dresses before finding this site and I am so glad I found it. She always sends a thank you card and a magnet for the fridge.I. love the prices and the dresses always arrives so fast. My friend loves it just as much. I had good experiences and I am also not extremely skinny so I order plus size dress I am juicy so these dresses really compliment my frame. I hope the bad remarks don't stop you from shopping. I can understand the ones who have had a bad experience and the Debit card issue was not cool at all!
D  11th of Jan, 2013 by
I ordered from Great Glam.com in November 2012. Waited the 30 days and my dresses still didn't come. I sent them an email and they said up to 60 days. So now it has been 60 days and they will no longer reply to my emails. I live in Canada so I can understand it taking longer than the 5-10 days for people in the United States but come on! 60 days. This is such ### I am soo pissed. Thank god I ordered by credit card and can cancel those jerks payment! I would NEVER order from them again and will definitely be telling all my friends to never order from there. P.S as a early 20's female...you just pissed off the wrong girl!
D  16th of Jan, 2013 by
I've never had a issue with great glam. I've gotten tons of stuff from love it
A  16th of Jan, 2013 by
I agree with @DeeNeeBee @MissCM... I've ordered with them a few times and am sooooo glad I did!! I love this site. I've actally not advertised about them to any of my friends cuz they will jump on it!! I like it when everyone is complimenting me on my clothes lol. I always say "I got it in the city"!!!... Anyway... I wish they came out with JEANS and a more casual relaxed look though...:/ hopefully soon...
Def give it a try!!!
N  21st of Jan, 2013 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Great Glam is a great online store, I have shopped there so many times it's hard to count, I've never been disappointed, I have also made returns without any problems.
I will definitely continue to shop at Great Glam.