GRC Vita Power / Stay clear of these company!

My husband ordered the youthful essence microdermabrasion for me. The nightmare began right there!! While on the phone asked about vitamins... My husband said no... And the shipments began... They charged our bank account every couple weeks for 63.89 from vita power and 45.90 to youthful essence... I canceled with both after the first sign of bank debit and they continued for 3 months... I had my bank stop payment on them... They continued by doing preauthorization amounts... I sent back shipments return receipts and still nothing... When you order in the beginning it is a telemarketing company that takes your order... Once you give them your info it's all over... They won't cancel it for you, they say you have to wait till you get the package and return... Another scam it's at your expense... Then they pre authorize your bank account by using debit so you can't stop that either... It has been a extreme nightmare... To the tune of almost $300.00 in 2 1/2 months... Stay clear of these companies.

St

Comments

Ca
  25th of May, 2007

I did not order this on my debit card. This is unauthorized.

He
  1st of Jul, 2007

I cannot get GRC Vita Power program to quit sending me their product nor to quit billing me for items I have not received. What can I do?

Cy
  7th of Jul, 2007
GRC Vita Power - Fraud & cheating company!

I have canceled these shipments for the past 2 months and i am still receiving and still getting billed. When you call the # on your bill it says to "call back during business hours", but it is during business hours.

Fl
  6th of Aug, 2007
GRC Vita Power - Monthly charges to my credit account

I ordered some Proactive and ever since have been receiving these GRC Vita Power vitamins that I did not order. Every month $65 is being taken out of my credit account. This has been going on for the last 5 months - I have contacted Proactive who give me a number that no one answers, I have also tried emailing the company asking them to stop charging my account to no avail.

Does anyone know how to stop this??? Advise smb!

Ra
  19th of Sep, 2007

i also can not get this company to stop sending or charging me for this product. has anyone had any luck? let me know your secret.

Jo
  9th of Oct, 2007

I have been getting billed every month from GRC Youthful Essence $39.95 and again from Youthful Essence $47.90 every single month. At least I did this on my Discover bill and I kept debating the charges and now they are taking them off and I told the do not pay!

Discover is good like that, thank goodness I did not use a bank account.

Mi
  29th of Oct, 2007

I ordered Youthful Essence for a ONE-TIME shipment (no auto shipments) 29.95 + shipping, I received the first shipment at 39.95 + shipping and continue to receive shipments and credit card charges of 45.90. When I finally got through to a customer service rep, I was told I could only return 2 of the 4 shipments for credit even when I did not authorize any shipments after the first. How can this be legal when they have a recording of each called in order? Each time I mentioned the recordings the subject was always changed and then was told they didn't know who I could contact about the initial order for a ONE-TIME shipment. Well, I guess we can all figure out why this company is still thriving.

7th of Nov, 2007
GRC Vita Power - Unauthorized billing!

I have asked for this company to stop sending product. They have discontinued cosmetics (made in China) however they continue to send me Vitamins without my consent and charging my account.

Bo
  11th of Nov, 2007
GRC Vita Power - Charged after i cancel my acount

I was charged for the 3rd time by this company without any notice or email. I call coustomer service and they told me not to worry about becouse my acount with them will be cancelled . today 11/11/2007 my checking acount indicates a charge of 33$ from this company for the sam product wich i never order it
please advice as soon as possible

Er
  24th of Nov, 2007

Same is happening to me. I'm trying to get them to stop as I type. They keep charging me $33 a month. I'll be calling them every day and screaming my head off until they stop charging me. This is totally unacceptable. I will come back and let you guys know if/how I got this taken care of. Hope you had some luck and that I will too. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Ca
  29th of Nov, 2007

i had problems too but i went to my bank got my card cancelled and reordered a new card! it stops all future unauthorized charges to your cards!! plus you have to file a police report for your bank to credit your account!! all banks have fraud protection!!! and will credit your account for these charges!!! hope this helps everyone!!!

Da
  21st of Jan, 2008

After seeing these complaints I am glad I used a pre-paid credit card to place an order for Sheer Cover. It is worth the $3.95 charge to have some control.

I am just starting to try and stop shipments and withdrawls. I also tried the grn@ecustomerresponse. com and was not able to pull it up.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Do
  28th of Jan, 2008
GRC Vita Power - Unauthorized shipment and charges!
GRC Vita Power
Texas
Phone: 1-888-848-2797

I was given a 30 day free trial. When I tried to cancel the phone number that was on the brochure was no longer in service. Guthy Rinker gave me an 888 number that did not work either. I could not find a web site. My account is being charged and I will be filing a complaint with my bank if I cannot resolve this issue in a few days.

22nd of Jul, 2008

I also have been dealing with Guthy Renker over their useless vitamins. My account continues to be charged after cancellation. Refusal to reimburse full amount. Experienced several overdraft charges as a direct result of GRC continually charging my account. I do have some information that may be of help to some. The website is: http://www.guthy-renker.com. Corporate Headquarters: 41-550 Eclectic St. Suite 200, Palm Desert, CA 92260. Phone: 760-773-9022. FAX: 760-773-9016. Email Complaints: customerservice@guthy-renker.com. Toll free number I used to cancel: 888-848-2797. I feel a class action suite should be filed; however, I haven't a clue how to go about doing this. Let's get together and put an end to this lieing, cheating, stealing company.

Re
  23rd of Jul, 2008

What the @#$! still charging my account w/no product delivery which I thought I canceled anyways!!HELP!!!

Sh
  5th of Aug, 2008

I am glad that I was able to read this page which has made me careful. I feel sorry for the loss people has suffered as I had some experiences of the same kind but else where. I saw the advert of useful essence on TV- a shopping channel and felt like ordering it. Now I am wondering if I should go a head for two reason. First, should I help them sell their goods, second, is the product, "youthful essece" is good enough. Comments / email to my account would be appreciated.

Gu
  13th of Oct, 2008

This company has been going in to my account and taken funds for products that I have not received. I have tried to contact them directly but could never get through their customer service or a call back to cancel such order. I need this issue resolve right away.

I would really appreciate it if you can help me with this matter.

Lupe

Ro
  19th of Nov, 2008

My wife has also been getting money out of her account on a monthly basis. This company is a fraud and needs to be investigated!!!

17th of Mar, 2009

They are a total rip-off! I ordered Pro-Active and was supposed to receive 2 free gifts. So when I received the vitamins, I assumed they were one of the FREE gifts. However, when I received my credit card statement, it had a $3.99 charge. I called them (Vita Power), and they informed me that another charge of $34.99 was already charged to my next statement. I cancelled any future orders and called my credit card company, cancelled that card number and filed a dispute. My credit card company is changing my card number so Vita Power will not have access to my new number to charge anything else! Maybe this will work. I agree, something needs to be done about this company!!!

Lo
  30th of Apr, 2009

I ordered beauty products from Natural Advantage and was offered vitamins for a $1. I accepted the offer and tried the vitamins. They are fine, but I am unable to continue to afford. I called Natural Advantage and they advised me to cancel before the end of 30 days and GRC Vita Power will cancel. The number to cancel is 1-888-848-2797. If you catch it before the end of 30 days, I'm told they will cancel the automatic shipment. The KEY is to do it before the end of 30 days from your order date, otherwise, the automatic shipments will go out and that's where you're going to experience difficulty. Today is actually my 30 days and my account was pending a debit. I was advised that my order is now cancelled and they are cancelling the debit from my bank account. For assurance, I asked for the person's name and agent id since they do not have a confirmation number system. I hope this information helps. Good Luck!