Grant Finder Pro / big rip off takes our money with refunding it back

United States, North Carolina, Charlotte Review updated:
grant pro finder
this company under JECC LLC, this is a big rip off.they charge your account $2.95, then before 14 days your account is charged $69.95 for a piece of sh..cd, they are the most rude and nasty person that i speack, the 1-888 number put you on hold for a while then some on comes on and then says that your money is none refundable > i have asked to speak to the manager, there are no manager involved, the person answering the phone is the manager, customer service.This company is a big rip off.They are nothing but thieves.People like that should not be able to function in any form of business.I will sure take legal action in my hand and have this company go under. Thieves are what they are. There should be a law that bands all this from happening to honest people.I do wish them bad luck.

More Grant Finder Pro Complaints & Reviews

A  20th of May, 2009 by
i also agree with the stated comment because it has happen to me.. when they called and offered us their disk they said that i would only be charged a $2.95 for shiping they never said anything about a 14 day triel i also asked the lady on the phone if there way going to be a recurring fee of monthly fees and they said no then out of no where they charged my account $69.95 I think we should stand together and contact attorneys and file fraud and a civil action againts the company.. if you agree with me please contact me at Kid2U_99@yahoo.com ... my name is jeff... please contact me and inform me of your situation and let me know if u agree wih me..
A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
In June, I signed up for the 14 days membership with Grants Secrets Revealed, cancelled 2 days later. This morning I check my account and noticed Grants Finder Pro has posted a charge for 68.94. This is really SCARY b/c I never signed up with Grants Finder Pro. I am not sure how Grant Finder Pro got my information. From reading these comments I am guessing these companies are one in the same or sister companies passing consumers information. I've called Grants Finder Pro 15 times within the hour. I get no ring - the line is dead silent - then I get a busy tone. I will continue calling. Also, I have informed my financial institution of this scandal. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE TO STOP THESE CROOKS!!!