[Resolved] Grammarly / no customer service

1 San Francisco, CA, United States

I was working on a project and decided to use Grammarly. At first, when I bought Grammarly, it worked great and helped me a lot. But two weeks later the program crashed and all I had was a screen that sad it's loading. Then I had some password issues. When I tried to enter my password there was an error. I emailed customer support, but they seemed to ignore my issues. I also tried to call, but there was no answer. Later they took some money from my account and I don't even know what for. I'm definitely cancelling my subscription, because it is very difficult to deal with a company which does not respect their clients.

• Resolution statement

• Grammarly Customer Care's Response, Feb 26, 2016

Hello there.
    I lead the social care team at Grammarly, and I would love to help you resolve this issue. Please email me at celeste@grammarly.com, and I will respond. We are very sorry this has happened, and we care deeply about your business.
    Celeste M.