[Resolved] Grammarly / no customer service
I was working on a project and decided to use Grammarly. At first, when I bought Grammarly, it worked great and helped me a lot. But two weeks later the program crashed and all I had was a screen that sad it's loading. Then I had some password issues. When I tried to enter my password there was an error. I emailed customer support, but they seemed to ignore my issues. I also tried to call, but there was no answer. Later they took some money from my account and I don't even know what for. I'm definitely cancelling my subscription, because it is very difficult to deal with a company which does not respect their clients.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Grammarly Customer Care's Response, Feb 26, 2016
I lead the social care team at Grammarly, and I would love to help you resolve this issue. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will respond. We are very sorry this has happened, and we care deeply about your business.
Thank you for posting,
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- Grammarly - grammarly
- Grammarly - fraudulent charges and fraudulent website
- Grammarly - premium
- Grammarly - payment/billing/ subscription
- Grammarly - I want my refund