goweb99 / scammers fraud company

1 TN, United States Review updated:

This company is a rip off! They conned me to design a website for my villa because the price was cheap. I learned that you shouldn't buy a product or service because of the price being the cheapest. This company claimed they would create a villa web design that would help me get more out of my vacation rental marketing. However I found that the website they designed looked like a child designed it. I also had my friend who is knowledagble about online marketing look at the site they created for my vacation home and he explained to me that the site was not built or designed to bring me traffic for my rentals. In fact the site was basicly invisible to search engines the website code was that of a 12 year old child. These people were from India and being overseas I should have known there was going to be a problem, never deal with a company who is not governed by the same rules and laws as your own. I found myself helpless and powerless to get my monies back. They cost me lots of money and wasted time. I dumped their website that they built for my villa and started looking for someone else to help me. I know have a good website and marketing for my home I wanted to warn anyone who is considering www.goweb99.com for their villa website service to find another more repuatable company within their country or state to do their marketing & website. Do not trust Go Web 99!!!

More goweb99 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Go
      29th of Dec, 2010

This is Tony from GoWeb99 and you seem to be our compititor who is running of business because of our quality, customer service and pricing. We have not had any single dissatisfied customer till date. However you can see more than 500 Testimonials from our clients who are extremely happy with our services. If you think you are genuine - please provide your Name, phone and email address or call us.
    Tony Walker
    210-388-0099

• Go
      29th of Dec, 2010

This is an open forum website where any one can post anything without any proof of identity or genuineness. So Mother of 33 children please find some more ways to give us publicity.
    Good Luck!!!

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2013

I am a customer of GoWeb99, they built a site for me with booking capability - online calendar and credit card processing for $2000.
    The site is www.Daytona-Vacation-Rentals.com - I told them exactly how I awanted it to look and they followed my specifications.
    I paid a great designer - Joelle at Moxie Designs to come up with a great design, she sent me a coded template for www.Vacation-Daytona, .com
    I hired GoWeb99 to transfer my existing site into the coded template and make a few design changes.
    They also incorporated an availablility calendar and synced up both sites - so I only have to update 1.
    Today they sent me an advertisement for a $249 website special and lo and behold - sample site 3 is the desugn that I paid Moxie Designs for. Apparently is Goweb99 touches your site they believe they have some rights to it and then proceed to STEAL from their customers and sell to others. I am so stinking mad at the lack of courtesy I was shown and their theivery. I have worked with Kevin at GoWeb and he seemed to be reasonable and fair - until today - when I saw they stole my design and are using it to sell websites.
    Beware when dealing with GoWeb99
    Renata Gozdziak
    630-927-6669

• Re
      25th of Jun, 2013

I received the GoWeb99 ads on Saturday and heard from Kevin at GoWeb99 1st thing Monday AM.
    He received my voice mail and email and let me know that he was going to check into my issue.
    I am happy to say that Keving called back with a resolution, apparently the sales folks were unaware the the newest design (Vacation-Daytona.com) was a template provided by me and not a template created by GoWeb99.
    Kevin has changed the site and the ads will no longer link to a template of my website.
    Kevin has also assured me that no one will be using my template in sales for Goweb99 products.
    Thank you Kevin for quickly resolving my problem and making sure that the resolution happened quickly.
    Kevin has always been great to work with, I appreciate your quick action and resolution to my problem.
    Renata Gozdziak @ 630-927-6669

25th of Jun, 2013

Dear Renata, I hope your issues has been resolved.Please email us or call us directly if you have any futher issues
    Regards
    James, Manager

• As
      13th of Nov, 2016

All the above info was very helpful I just wish I had read this before going ahead with my web site I check it every few months as I forget about it and when i try to check it it is off Line Again for the past week I have tried contacting via email No Joy today I have managed to get access But have No Idea if they sorted or it just come back on I must say before this I have been ok with the Antics But Now its getting a bit tiresome trying to contact them and VERY Frustrating Lack of Reply When they wanted your business or money you could not get them off the phone But Now
    they are due a payment for Maintenance shortly YEH
    This is the first time iv took the trouble to complain about anything over the Net and its because of there lack of Professionalism with Communications to me one of the Most important things
    A McCormick
    corfu-villa-holiday

• As
      15th of Nov, 2016

My Apologies for the above I was a bit hasty I travel around a lot and have very intermittent Comms so I was a bit rash and once again this Team has come Good My no reply due to an emergency which always comes first well pleased with my site as always

Alan