Goodwill / unfair rules

1005 clinton street, Defiance, OH, United States
Phone: 4197822577

I am working at the goodwill in defiance. I can honestly say not safely that I don't enjoy my job. I do however like what I do its so easy you couldn't ask for easier. But letting your supervisor tell a complete lie and not get in trouble just so that you can...isn't right. The defiance goodwill is ran by a bunch of kids that make up rules along the way. Not only have I been sexually discriminated but they make me feel as if I'm not smart enough for them. They wasn't going to hire me because I'm "gay". Now they are trying to make me quit. I once again got wrote up for a rule the boss just told me that she just made up because she didn't ilk the voice I was talking in. I didn't say anything inappropriate, I said it in a very girly voice and now I'm in trouble. Are supervisor walks back and forth threw that place singing and waving her hands all around or yelling random words. But yet I'm the one that cant talk right. Is that even fair? They constantly make excuses up for her. She is 58 act like it. I know I'm not the only one to complain. But we or myself don't know what to do.