Gonnaluvit.com / Rip off

1 Gonna Luv It, 23441 Golden Springs Dr. Suite 213,Diamond Bar, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered from this company on 07/09/08- I was told that I would have my merchandise within 7-10 days. It is now 07/26/08 and I have yet to receive my merchandise. I have emailed the company numerous times- and all I receive is a 'generic' automated response directing me back to their site. There is NO phone number listed anywhere for this company, so you can not call them. I have been working with my bank to try and get a refund- as I was lucky enough to pay with my debit card- the bank is willing to help me out. But it is still a huge hassle and will probably be months before I get my money. DO NOT ever order anything from this site. I am filing other charges, as I believe the entire site is a scam. They also do not have a tracking application to track your shipment- that should be another clue when NOT to order from an online company.

Va

More Gonnaluvit.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      11th of Aug, 2008

I am having the same problem with this company - now their site is suspended.
    Crap - I have never been ripped off before.

Thanks for the information - I will take the necessary steps.

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2008
    Gonnaluvit.com - Items not received
    Gonnaluvit.com
    www.gonnaluvit.com

I sent for two wedding rings beginning of august. I have never received these. All my emails are ignored, and I have sent several! They took my money and gave me nothing in return and there is nothing I can do. They should not be aloud to continue trading.

• Li
      20th of Sep, 2008

I have ordered from this site two times, it took longer that I thought to receive the order, but I got what I ordered. They even called to make sure that I did received my order. If I had checked this site before I ordered, I probably would not have ordered from them. But I am very pleased with the merchandise that I have gotten. Some times mail gets lost, and we know our postal service NEVER delivers to the wrong address, I have gotten mail that was opened, and I have gotten mail delivered to me that was addressed to someone in another state. Just wanted you to know that it doesn't happen to everyone.

• Le
      14th of Oct, 2008
    Gonnaluvit.com - ripped off
    gonnaluvit.com
    California
    gonnaluvit.com

I ordered $50 worth of rings and what not over a month ago, haven't received my order, was charged tho. Sent several emails and no response what so ever. I would really like to just get my money back, but looking like its not going to happen.

• Co
      10th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happen to me...Ordered my ring in October it has been 4weeks and seen nothing. I will be getting my money back ...If you have questions on your order this # was very helpful...1.877.294.0273 Toll-Free (US and Canada

• Ba
      12th of Nov, 2008

I am a freelance researcher, and have used my search skills to reunite many families, at no cost to them. This is the first time ever that I have been ripped off by a company, gonnaluvit.com, and my research skills have come in handy. I have a lot of information on Josh Gasteiger now, which I will be reporting to the authorities.
    Here is some info that I have found:
    Josh's phone number: 714-307-3215. He also has two emails: support@gonnaluvit.com, but if that is the one on the site, it doesn't appear to work. Here is another one for him: joshinaround@aol.com. I have filed a report with LA Fraud Department and the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I will be also filing with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office for California, and also for the state that I reside. I encourage everyone who has been ripped off to do the same.
    The website offers 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Since I have never received my merchandise, I will not be satisfied until I get my money back. If you have purchased merchandise from this company, please contact me at Justicewillbeserved@hotmail.com. No, I am not a lawyer, just a consumer who does not like to see people get ripped off.

• Sh
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I lost my favorite ring (a Claddagh) in the garden over a month ago and I looked and looked but but couldn't find it, so I reluctantly decided to replace it. I was excited to find the exact same ring for really cheap on gonnaluvit and extra happy that they take paypal. my ring hasn't come, and although I've still been hoping that it still might finally get here I really don't think it should take that long for something to come from California to Texas. also, like I see other people saying on here, they haven't responded to my emails or comments, there's no phone number, and I can't find the return policy on the site although it's mentioned.

4th of Mar, 2009

made a purchase- credit card charged through checkout.com (2co.com). confirmation from credit card service with confirmation transaction was completed. Have never heard anything from gonnaluvit.com. No phone number any where on website. got contact info from 2co.com- which was a young girl's personal voice mail. i found a number on another website that listed info on the company- left message on that number, no reply. I have found pages of complaints about this company for scamming folks- he gets credit card info, gets paid, then bam... nothing, no contact, no delivery. I am seriously concerned about the safety of my credit card info. Is this person stealing identities?? he has full personal info and credit card info... I work too hard to get ripped off by some scammer. Scammer should be stopped...

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009

I also bought a ring that i never recieved, they took the money out of my acct, and it's been almost two months and still nothing, they don't respond to any emails, there's no phonr number to call...they just rip you off!!!

• Ta
      8th of Apr, 2009

I ordered form this site on 3/16/08 and have yet to get what i ordered i have tried to email sent 2 letters and have had no response form them it is a rip off.

• Be
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Gonnaluvit.com - no delivery
    GonnaLuvIt.com
    California
    GonnaLuvIt.com

I placed an order for earrings on February 15th and have not heard from the company since. There is no phone number on their website. Apparently it has been going on for seven (7!) years. Nobody can stop them? Can they rip off people on a daily basis without any consequences?

• Pe
      7th of Dec, 2010

I LIVE IN CANADA AND ORDERED JEWLLERY FROM THIS SITE 16/11/2010 I AM SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RIPPED OF. I DID NOT RECIEVE MY ORDER . I E-MAILED SEVERAL TIMES BUT DID NOT GET A REPLY I ALSO TRIED TO PHONE THEM AND GOT AN ANSWERING MACHINE.
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO TO FILE AN COMPLAINT WITH IN USA ? HOW THIS COMPANY CAN BE STOPPED FROM CONTINUING TO CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY.
    ANGELA