Golden Circle / Fraud and scam

This company takes a van full of young men and vacume cleaners in a neighborhood. There is a young lady who goes door to door and asks if we want our rugs or furniture cleaned for free. She say Kirby does this so they can earn college credits. When we say yes, she calls on the phone and a van drops someone off in 15 minutes. When she gives us the paper for our free cleaning that is when we realize we have to watch the demonstration. She told my neighbor it takes a half hour. They drop these kids off and leave them for two hours. I asked him to speed it up so I could start my supper, but he kept right on talking. I finally insisted that he clean the furniture as promised, and started to cook my supper. That was over 2 hours later. He called for a ride, and had to wait over 20 minutes.

When I got up the next morning I saw that my couch and recliner were full of water stains, so I called the number on my paper. The man said he would be in the neighborhood that day so he would stop in mid afternoon. I called him again late afternoon and he said he would be here within the hour. The young man who was at my neighbor's house told her they work until 9:00 at night. She also had to walk away from him to cook supper. The next time I called the phone was on the answering machine, as it was today. This is not good for Kirby Corporation. I would not take the vacume if it was free.

Na

More Golden Circle Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ho
      10th of Aug, 2009

I too have been a victim of the Golden Circle . I saw the glorious ad stilll 475. I was even offered managment. Im supposed to start this Wednesday. And they said dont waist their time training is extensive. HA!! I had the same feeling as everyone else so i googled it. And look what i found.l It was actually quite sad to see these people are still getting wy with this. i almost want to go to see what they say