Godiva / bad service

1 Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ, United States Review updated:

Sue Armstrong Godiva Chocolatier,
I bought a chocolate cold drink in the shop in Wayne Willowbrook Mall on Sunday April 25th. 2010. The sales associate making the drink didnt make it right and instead of a smooth chocolate drink it tasted of ice, chocolate lumps, and plain milk. It was a bad product. So I took it back and said, "This shake is really bad today. The chocolate didnt mix well and there are lumps that come in the mouth"
The rude lady instead of heeding my complaint and correcting the mistake said, "Aaaaaaaaaa its the machine. Does it sometimes" and went about her business as usual. I didnt have the time to knock some sense in her brain. But I planned to write up to corporate about the problem. This is not the first time it happened. My husband complained of her rude behavior as well. As customers we dont like to be treated like soem crazy woman's teenage children who doesnt know how to make a simple chocolate millk drink in a blender.
I want that lady to either behave herself or corporate to put her thru sales training so she learns how to behave. If nothing works I dont want to see her again.

Mo

Comments

• Er
      28th of Apr, 2010

Well, just hit the company where it hurts the most: their bottom line.

If you don't like the service and have trouble with them often, stop buying from their vendors. That is the only real way to have your voice heard in this capitalist climate.

• Mi
      25th of Jul, 2011

I happen to work at this particular Godiva, and I can tell you that you are an idiot-there is no milk in the drink. Also, every single drink comes out the same-we use measured ingredients in them. Please throw yourself off a building.