GloveSaver.com / Unauthorized charges

I purchased (online) a pack of Clean Ones Premium Household Gloves from Glovesaver.com for $12.34, and I received an online confirmation and an email confirmation that the price was $12.34. Glovesaver.com then billed my credit card $21.51. When I complained to Glovesaver.com, they acknowledged their mistake and they said that they would credit back the difference ($9.17) to my credit card. Glovesaver.com never gave back the $9.17 despite my several phonecalls and emails to them during the next month. Finally, I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company by sending them all the paperwork, and my credit card company credited the $9.17 to my account.

Di
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Feb, 2011

I ordered Vinyl Gloves (VG-579TQ) 1000 gloves (1 case) by $32.45 x 4 cases (Best Buy) MEDIUM size POWDER-FREE
    Subtotal 129.80
    Coupon discount (n93105) -3.89
    Subtotal 125.91
    Shipping 14.95
    Total 140.86

I have to tell you this is the best deal I could get from the internet so far.
    The bottom line is I save 60%-70% of my money if I buy such a deal. I can explain. I need the gloves for housekeeping/food cooking purposes and usually I buy vinyl gloves in retail stores or pharmacy where the price is 100-120 gloves for 8-10 dollars plus CA tax. Buying from glovesaver.com I pay approximately 3.2-3.5 dollars for 100 gloves (and this is including shipping charges plus no CA tax).
    Also I want to thank the customer service for crediting back the foreign transaction fee I was charged by Bank of America. It's because the glovesaver.com used UK website to process my payment. But they give full information about their UK-based money processor on their website. So everything is lawful and after my complaint about foreign transaction fee the refund was issued during about 5 business days.
    I'm totally satisfied and thankful to glovesaver.com for saving my money.

• Ci
      1st of Jul, 2009

Glovesaver charge me over $91. for an order I did not receive. The even said I would be getting a credit back to my credit card but never did the credit. 6 months later and many many phone calls & emails, they informed my they are now using a different credit card processing company and will not do a refund for the amount.

9th of May, 2009