Comments

• Fr
      12th of Apr, 2012

he said he send luggage with diamonds, omega watch engagement ring, perfume, lingeries...and the global 24/7 international courrier and this abdul aziz will be the one who will recieved the 300%im going to send..he said the luggage was seized in malaysia kuala lumpur..luckily i read emails here and same person who fooled us..james westwood of portsmouth england...same face same luggage same, same clearance from royal custom port malaysia

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2012

i also victim of this luggage with the same picture and same emails. he said that he will come in 15th of june to have vacation here in the philippines for 6 weeks. i didn't ask money or any material things to him... he just offer it as a gift as a sign of his love to me and be practical for the relationship.she told me about the key no. to open it.. same materals from here like diamonds, ligeries, flowers, watch, phone, laptop and including his cloths to wear when he arrive here. his name is james bill westwood from portsmouth england...

• Ol
      19th of Apr, 2012

This is true I am the one who victim of james westwood as same details he sent to me everything the malaysian ask me 300us for the luggage hold by the custom, I was wrong because I give them the money so quickly, the in the morning when I was open the company he sent the luggage it was shown the there a l;ot of complainant about this guy scammer... I am victim of james hocker scammer!

• Ba
      8th of May, 2012

i really cant believe this.me too i almost a victim of him thanks to my friends to inform me i didnt send them the money.that jameswestwood is really an evil, i want him burried alive.

• Ai
      20th of May, 2012

Dear value customer
    Madam, the luggage is not ours ok if you like claim it or leave it, do you think we are asking you for money? no pay custom or leave your luggage non is our concern we have officially inform you about your luggage, where you not been tracking your luggage? track it there and see it yourself,
    Thanks
    Tel:+60162040823.

— original message —
    From: airish gaile adao
    Sent: 05/21/12 02:42 pm
    To: two four seven logistic courie service ltd
    Subject: re: the custom clearance receipt of your luggage, from 24/7 logistic courier ltd asia regional office kuala lumpur malaysia.

Dear mrs. wong,
    I would like to ask the official receipt in my real name before I send the money to the western union...
    Thank you so much...

From: two four seven logistic courie service ltd <[protected]@deliveryman.com>
    To:
    Sent: sunday, may 20, 2012 6:15 pm
    Subject: the custom clearance receipt of your luggage, from 24/7 logistic courier ltd asia regional office kuala lumpur malaysia.

Dear valued customer
    Kindly find the clearance receipt of your luggage attached, the royal custom malaysia seized the luggage due to the content and demanding clearance before it could be release back to us for delivery, your luggage will be deliver to your designated address by our delivery officer mr jasim abdula, within 4-5 hours as soon as have cleared it from royal custom malaysia, who seized it because of the valueable items in your luggage which the saw through x-ray machine, we are sorry for this enconveniences, kuala lumpur international airport malaysia (klia) is our asia regional office, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this might cost you. the total amount with which you clear the luggage is $300usd which is 14000 peso respectively to enable us clear your luggage and make a swift delivery. send the payment to the custom officer name as given to you below.

Western union informations
    Name: diya mohamed.
    Address: royal custom malaysia, kuala lumpur
    International airport cargo unit malaysia

Thanks
    Mrs rathnan wong
    Customer relation officer
    24/7 logistic courier ltd
    Asia head office,
    Tel:+60162040823.

Nb: the money you are paying is not for the shipping of your luggage from transit point to your destination, you are paying for the custom clearance, to clear your luggage to enable us deliver it to your designated address, as it was seized by malaysia custom. we 24/7 logistic courier limited, doesnt deliver luggages for money. your happiness is our concern.
    This email with its attachment is authentic from 24/7 logistic courier service limited, england no violation, or copy right without the knowledge of the legal owner of the said company attract penalty severely.

6th of Jun, 2012

i have also received thesame letter from james o carpenter, but am luckily to aware with his foolish scam, all i can say is Mr. james carpenter is a poorer man among the poor, because he engage with this kind of job, he is useless!!!and hopeless, we hoping that our government will have a solution and punish all the scamers out there, ,

15th of Jun, 2012

He is at the dating site name USAtoDate.com. All this pictures are there!Please bombarded him with messages like attaching this SCAM messages coming from the victims of his scam. May he will be arrested soon.Godbless us innocents.

18th of Jun, 2012

i hate you are scammers ...

• Ca
      25th of Jun, 2012

Omg!! same mails to me. scammers go to hell!!

• Ca
      25th of Jun, 2012

Glad that I found this website im the latest victim of james westwood 3 days ago! I wish to arrest him soon!!! scammers go to hell! same msgs and same photos. damn!

31st of Aug, 2012

Hi thanks a lot for the above info's n pls keep post it on many websites so tht ppl get aware n informed d next im gonna tell my which happened on august 2012...

31st of Aug, 2012

thanks for the info guys very usefull

1st of Sep, 2012

Hi everyone, I sincerely wish whoever thats read this pls do pass this story on to ur family members n friends n I believe it can save sum1 before its too late. I get to knw this guy frm d indian www.matrimonialsindia.com services. I actuali registered there to look for a groom for my close friend. n this guy named mahendra ronson del text me sayin he wud like to get to knw me. thn I told him my real intention of posting there. as days went by n end up he liked me instead of my friend he says. I oso liked him as he showed a serious intention of marryin me. I even spoked to a lady tht he claimed as his mother over the phone. d lady n himself asked me to inform my family abt this relationship so tht they can come down frm usa to marry me. he claims himself as a business men tht sell machinary parts n tht he is born to an indian mother n american father n tht they reside in usa los angeles. when I get to knw him he was in malaysia for a business transaction he said n tht he wants to establish his bussiness here in malaysia. he carry things so professionally tht I cud not even suspect him for anythin. I was stayin in johor n workin while my family r all frm penang. I did not tell my parents abt my relationship as I wanted to tell them aft I f met this guy in person. so aft hearin my reason he promised me tht he will come down to see me n my family for further talks abt our future togather sumwhr end of august. so he asked me to look for a terrace house so tht he can proceed wth d bookin b4 he come down. since he is comin from far he wants to get a house booked see my family so tht we will have our own home to stay aft marriage. I trusted his wrds much n his mother gave me more confident to proceed since they r comin down soon. so I informed my family abt this n went to penang to search for a house. my family were all hapi as they never hear me sayin abt marriage before in my life. he even spoked to my mother n oso sum of my family members n his mom oso spoked to my mother n told my mother of their intention of marryin me. I f told this guy everythin abt me especially my financial status tht im not a rich person n tht im frm an average family. he promised tht its him tht wants me to book d house n tht he wil do d arrangement for the money. so he told me he is sendin me a luggage tht consist of some amount of cash. a lady called asnah bt abd rahman called me sayin my luggage is stuck at d kastam n tht I need to pay 3350. I was shocked as I cant afford such amount thn my family n sum of my neighbours helped to pawn all our jewelleries n end up we lost rm15000+ caz d lady asked d money little by little. n this mahendra claimed tht he was in london tht time n not usa n tht he is unable to help out d money n asked me to look for the money n get d luggage as we can pay them bak soon. at a stage I suspected sumtin wrong but my mother trusted him so much tht we lost such an amount of money. now I cud not contact him at all n I made a police report tooo. below are the details for public people to b carefull on this #: mahendra ronson del hp:0109644443, www.alsteer.com. asnah 0102453461 (she claims she is d agent to air freight usa) n she asked me bank in d money into her cimb acct. I deleted his usa number n some other details. so I gave watever I f here. attached is d pictures he sent me...

• Or
      2nd of Oct, 2012

I didnt know that James Miller Westwood is a scammer but thank you too global 24/7 i know who really he is. Tomorrow will the expected date the lauge will arrive. I didnt ask anything with him i was so surprise that he message me that he already sent the parcel containing lap top, cell phone, earrings and necklace and a engagement ring, perfume and a omega watch and many more. He let me book in Hotel where he will gonna stay if he came here in Cebu.This guy must be go jail. He said he really loves me but that all fake.
    Hoping he will go to jail the police arrest him.
    He use this picture below.

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2012

James Miller Westwood. You are really a stupid man. I also victim of this person. Thank you to global 24/7 for their email to aware of this man. He also do to me of what his doing to others. He deverses to go in jail.
    He used this picture below. Scammer.

3rd of Oct, 2012

i was supposed a victim too.. the luggage will arrive tomorow... what should im going to do if some one knock on my door about the luggage?

3rd of Oct, 2012

ohh my god! such a scammer!!! i supposed to be the next victim.. the luggage will arrive tommorow.. what should i do if someone knocks on door and forced to pay 300 dollars?i did not ask anything to him..

3rd of Oct, 2012

His name is james millar westwood, and he attached some pics of him.. look on it guys, he said that is him.. or maybe he is just using other peoples pics. you are so bad!

• Ti
      8th of Oct, 2012

I'm also a victim of this person he use the name James Millar Westwood and i meet him at Cebuanas dating site, since he is very sweet i play his games but i doubt already because some of my friends advise me that beware of the scammed, since he got my name and address his sending right away the luggage but i didn't deal to the DHS Currier company that he said because i really doubt that this is a fooled and scammed...so i wrote him back that i will report him to the Homeland Security but he replied and ask me to ask the customs to send back the luggage to England ..
    I hope and pray that he will be on the jail soon..
    He's using this picture and he said that the little boy is his son.and he is widowed ..

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2012

Today I have argue with him becuase he really wants me to borrow money to I can get the luggage. like other said he must go to jail and arrest the police. his really a bad man.

• Il
      14th of Oct, 2012

Omg.. thanks guy's that did you post this information about james millar westwood.. its the same message and he want to give me a lot of items, he send yesterday and coming on 16 october 2012.. thanks god he protect me that guys.. I hope he go to in jail.

• Ms
      17th of Oct, 2012

Hes on in facebo0k already
    Hello Dear,
    Thanks for your message... i smiled and was so happy, I wish with all of my heart that I could wake up to see your beautiful eyes seeing you face to face. I was browsing on face book and came across your profile and i took interest on you.
    I left a big part of me with Love, i wish It can be yours now, I did read your email and I was happy, Am taking this step again to write you and let you know that I got your message and I will be very interested in getting to know you very well, and see what the future have between both of us. So if u doesn’t mind can you please tell more about you and how come a beautiful woman like you is still single and searching like me? Have a great day and hope to read back from you whenever you have the chance to read my email.
    Do take care and tread lightly
    My dear
    I'm so sorry for my delay, cos I have been busy at work, It was as if I have known you for a very long time.My dear, you complete me, I really desire having someone like you as my future one.As time go by, you will begin to know me and know that I am not out here for a joke.I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I am a man of my own words. I needed a lady like you who could give me all I needed in life which is true love and honesty. Thank you for accepting me and being part of my life .I remember that they said that, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing. You are the good thing I believe I have ever founded. I know this love is real especially from you...Yes I was telling you I love you and I very real for you and I really wanna you be with me.
    My regards to your family, you can ring me on my phone +447010056612. Because here in the high sea we hardly connect to international call except if you call me.

23rd of Oct, 2012

yes this is true .he was trying to scam my sister right now and he always calling of her phone from this number +886277314074 and +886277314099 and +447546390669 same letters same pictures same threats of killing

• Do
      24th of Oct, 2012

I also victim of this luggage with the same picture and same emails. he said that he will come in 30th of november 2012 to have vacation here in the philippines for 2 months. I didn't ask money or any material things to him... he just offer it as a gift as a sign of his love to me and be practical for the relationship. she told me about the key no. to open it.. same materals from here like diamonds, ligeries, flowers, watch, phone, laptop and including his cloths to wear when he arrive here. his name is mac john malcon from southampton england...

Please beware of this man he is using the name
    And this so called courier
    Dhs logistic courier ltd
    This is the number he is using

He is using this picture

Good morning my love
    A greeting from my fundamental hearts to my angel
    Darling how are you doing and your health work? hope you don’t feel much stress to your work right? the power of love in us is divine and will lead us to the altar, I dream of that always and wish to have a nice and wonderful family together with you,
    Please honey you know very well that this is a long distance relationship don’t look at any other man around you, I will be there soon for you ok, we all have sweet and wonderful heart I promise you love and marriage please I don’t want you to be searching for men please, …. listen to this music honey it touches my soul whenever I plays it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65cfnxuwv1o
    I love you and cherish you honey
    Take a very wonderful care of yourself for me as I do wish you lots of love and care
    Southampton england

Good morning my queen
    How are you doing and your health? this is a greeting from my fundamental heart to my special angel like you,
    Am really delighted upon reading your email this morning and wish to tell you am really serious about this relationship am very much serious about it, I don't care to know who you are, whether poor or rich where you come from, what you do, as long as you love me, am here for the sake of love, my heart is open to accept and adore you for the love sake, I know we have not seen each other face to face but I pray to almighty god that soon am going to be there for you.
    My vacation will be on 30th of november 2012, I want to be there for you, to see each other face to face, I want us to be serious dear, your love and caring is my concern dear, I need a sweet loving family, am very happy to have found someone at the other part of the world who love and care for me, who think of me and my son maxwell.
    I have to say thank you once again for finding time to write me here, take a very wonderful care of yourself as I do wish you lots of love and care,
    Your loved one
    Southampton england.

My sweet darling wife
    Happy weekend my queen, honey, I came from emirates international courier ltd to send the gift to you and you will get it on tuesday 23rd of october.
    I really want you to know that I love you and admire your love so much... inside the luggage I bought sexy lingerie’s, free adjustable size, and omega ladies watch, I bought sweet victoria secret perfume, with hugo boss ladies perfume, and nice flower honey, and engagement ring.
    1, samsung galaxy note phone, 1, dell laptop, & chocolate, our family picture album, at the battery side of the laptop I put gbp 20, 000.00 twenty thousand pounds which I change to dollars before I put it, please honey use the money get ready for my coming to your country soon, ok don’t tell the courier company about the money please,
    Honey use the money inside the battery side of the laptop put things in other especially making shopping for yourself for my coming, book a hotel close to your house I will be there on 30th of next month, the key to the luggage is 636 left key then right key is 543 don’t let anyone know the key number please... tell your parent for my coming I want to introduce myself to them and ask your hand in marriage, my jeans & polo wears are inside the luggage because of the hot weather. buy small car with air condition we will use... honey I gave the company all your information they will contact you through your email and phone,
    I keep on thinking of you all the time honey, my love please I want you to know that I love you ok and wish to show my love physical to you, I don’t want to be saying it by mouth honey but by practical and actions, that is what I know about love as we knew that love means caring. get things done with the money inside the luggage, I will be going to offshore work tomorrow.
    Take care and god bless you always pray for me.
    Southampton england

Good day from england
    Happy week day to you dear, how are you doing over there today and your health? hope your very fine and your work?, I thank you once again for finding time to write me here,
    I want to tell you that in a very relationship the most important thing is the partner to be serious, all I need from a woman is a god fearing woman, because when a woman become an icon of god's will she become a virtuous woman,
    I know very well that we just met on the dating site but some time god always do his things the way he chooses.
    Am serious very serious on my side and want you to be serious with me, god knows why I just have such feelings, although before anything between us I want to come to your country during my long vacation period to see you face to face,
    My coming to your country is not to have you for any immoral act (sex) no I will not have sex with you until we get married if it’s a god's plan between us, sex before marriage some time not good for the couple, this is to show you how serious I am so that you won’t think that my coming to your country is to meet you and have you on bed for moral purposes.

Am not a perfect human being on earth am not a saint but I have moral value and optimistic, am too romantic and imagine things, I can say some naughty words to you because of the feelings human have, but don’t think I do it practical, am serious and want you to be serious with me, I know you’re a very pretty lady but please open your heart and let me in
    I want to stop here till I read your next mail
    Take a very wonderful care of yourself as u do wish you lots of love and god's favour always…I don’t have time please to chat but I will be sending you mails every day due to the nature of my work.

Good morning my dear,

Am very sorry to have replied your mail through this medium so late, I got your email from usatodate dating site, I won’t hesitate to disclose myself to you, my name is mac john malcon, a marine engineer sea based am currently working at southampton. I have been in search for life partner, upon going through your picture at the dating site I decide to send message to you through email because I feel you will be the virtuous woman….. a matured lady who knows what love is all about and know when your partner deserve your attention and love.. am a very busy man.

I was born on 1st january 1969, (dob) am 43 yrs old now, dark brown hair, grey eyes, hair on chest, smiling face, and 5ft 11inches height and 83kg. I have my own bungalow in manchester which comes from my sweat to the glory of god almighty. I married and lost her on accident last 5 years, since then am single. I have one son maxwell, am the only son of my father, I don’t have any sibling. my parent is late now,

Am so sorry to have told you all this, just to disclose myself to you because I believe I wish to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth to let you know about me. if telling you the truth will make you go away so let it be….. I want you to see every fact now that we about to start than seeing it later……. I hope to know you more, what I have here is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about me dear. am much transparent and hide nothing about myself.

I have come of age to have a nice and wonderful family of my own, as many things was being denied me as a child due to no parental care, ever since I lost my wife, I have not engaged myself to any relationship again

What all men on earth today need is a lady that will make home, loyal and respectful and the man to reciprocate the respect and love a god fearing home, I really know that internet place is not much secured place to choose a wife or whatever but I know that god will also make it possible to enable me to meet my heart desire, it has become much burden to me to search for life partner. I don’t mind if you have kids I will accept them as I really love kids, if you can give me the true love and I will reciprocate the true love to you I have one kid….. I don’t like our uk ladies here because of their character, I want to marry far from england.

Coming to you is not for the selfish reason or because your beauty or whatever but because I feel that you will be the woman of virtues, one who will be much concern of her kids, family and husband, who fear and have a christian mind meek in heart. one who will be mine and ready to grow old with me, I need a serious relationship

Distance and age won’t be a barrier the world today has become a global village am I right? if you allow me in to you I will come to see you during my vacation,

If god permit our heart desires, I do promise I will care for you with the best of my knowledge as my wife and your family, I hate divorce and never want to experience it, and one man one woman is nice and better. am sorry to be written much for you here my second email will not be much as this you know I was trying to disclose about myself for you. I have to stop here; please don’t hesitate to reply me and ask me any question you feel to ask. less I forget due to the nature of my work am not always on line or chat I don’t chat dear, but I will make sure I drop mail every day before or after my working time because am busy to my work ok, may the good lord guide and protect you, take a very wonderful care of yourself and your family

My hubbies are: swimming, site seeing, reading novel, travelling, listens to sweet stories, soccer, country music, watching movies, am a nice kisser.

My dislike are: lies, cheating, hatred, insult, un-seriousness, nagging, talkative, dis-respect.

Take a very wonderful care of yourself as I do wish you lots of love and care god bless you

England.

Great love story for you my queen gerlie

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived:

Happiness, sadness, knowledge, and all of the others are including love. one day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.

Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. when the island was almost sinking, love decided to ask for help. richness was passing by love in a grand boat. love said, "richness, can you take me with you?" richness
    Answered, "no, I can't. there is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. there is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you love. you are all wet and might damage my boat." vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so love asked for help, "sadness, let me go with you." "oh... love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when love called her! suddenly, there was a voice, "come love, I will take you." it was an elder.

Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder his name. when they arrived at dry land, the elder went his own way.

Love realizing how much he owed the elder and asked knowledge, another elder, "who helped me?" "it was time," knowledge answered.

"time?" asked love. "but why did time help me?" knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "because, only time is capable of understanding how great love is."..

My darling...

We both can be able to know what we want in life... I really cherish u a lot even though I just know you from the day I come across your page see u as someone matured and can hold to a very good relationship I am attracted in u and want the feelings to be mutual..

I want to come to u and prove myself to a self-attracted expression. you may ask if we have known before. but know that in life a day begins a story want to stop here for now, please accept the assurances of my highest esteem and regards, while I am waiting patiently to hear from u. I always pray to god to make you know within you that we are going to be one soon, let the angel guide and protect you now and forever. take a very wonderful care of yourself as I do wish you lots of love and care.

England.

My good morning dear
    Am so sorry to have replied you late, please forgive me, I know you would be waiting for my mail since, I thank you so much for finding time to write me always,
    How was your weekend? I really miss you so much and eager to meet you by next month during my vacation time,
    You know a matured sweet pretty lady without a man beside her is like a room with no chair, I want to be your proud I want to be your man, I want to be your happiness and love, I want to be your joy and peace, I will respect you as a woman, I will love and adore you as my queen, I have made it known to you before that I hate divorce and will never want to experience such thing, don’t hurt my feelings, eschew yourself from men, they may say they love you but all is a big fallacy they only want to sleep with you just for casual sex, and some are for online cybersex, I hate such am serious with you that is why I want to come, please take my son as your own son,
    We are matured in god, I believe divorce is not a solution of solving a family problems & dispute between man and the woman, I believe you understand what am trying to say, give me the due respect that I deserve as the man of the house and I will reciprocate and give you the respect as my wife and woman of the house, I hate cheating if we married please be faithful to me and I will be faithful to you,
    How I wish am there with you to hug and kiss your wet lips and whisper to your ear tell you how much I love you... well I have to stop here till I got your response once again...
    Take a very wonderful care of yourself as I do wish you lots of love and god's caring,
    Southampton england.

+886277314074, +447546390669
    He is using this picture

• De
      14th of Nov, 2012

Thanks very much Trapped rose for this great info on this Man Mahen Ronson... He is now on Bharatmatrimony, Shaadi.com and cheating women. If i would not have googled about this guy, probabaly i cud have been the next victim. U really saved me from this Man. Thank u very much. Iam grateful to u. Yours wel wisher.

• Nh
      12th of Dec, 2012

I have also a scammers today they will sent me same as wat u are writing and i was surprising also why he sent me some expensive thing and some money for no reason.. So luckily im not stupid person i never how to check and find out how their company valid and i try to search in google if they are registerd but its not so i start doubting about..thrn today they will calling me that the box was hold by the custom and i ned to pay about 600sgd so i try to ask them and confirm if they was telling me truth.then i try to search their # which can found in their page were they give for tracking.then i call back them and tell my fren goin to there office and pay the payment to make it sure all is true.. Im willing to pay how much they just i want to cnfirm frst if they are valid.. So now they all gone i dnt know if they contact me again..thats frm ireland

• Je
      22nd of Dec, 2012

He use also the name of charles miller from united kingdom and he was a seaman. he wrote a message to my sister and at first my sister believes in him. he sent a package to my sister as a sign of his love to her.. today someone contacted her from the manila airport named gloria sanjose, and her contact no. is+639272264300 that the package was now in the airport manila and cannot be delivered because they need 12, 500 for the clearance of the package. this charles miller contact no. is+886277314099
    Maybe this is a big syndicate!! pls.. nbi investigate this scammers!!!

• La
      30th of Dec, 2012

hello Good day i just want to confirm if its true that i have package from pakistan, by using Global Courier International the address is very clear deliver to Manila and why they bring my box to Davao? and Gloria San Jose from Davao txt me that i need to pay 9, 000 peso to get my package how reliable it is, and how true? pls get reply soon thanks i think this is scam

2nd of Jan, 2013

Number-sharing club using taiwan country code +886

The calling number identity (caller id) used to call you is a proxy number available from a pool of phone numbers used in a number-sharing club using taiwan country code +886. caller id +886277064034 (886277064034) is known to be part of a number-sharing club. also these numbers are known to be part of a number-sharing club +886277064034 +886277064038 +886277314097 (886277064034 886277064038 886277314097)

886277064034 886277064038 886277314097 886 summary: nigerian scam sydicate using taiwan phone country code +886. reported to be used by the nigerian ugo scam sydicate. names are known as george, dougie, ugo, amy. the us fbi, the singaporean police, the royal malaysia police are on their tail.

886277064035 it is a taiwanese telephone #. it is probably internet phone. there are taiwanese syndicates operating call centers here in philippines. they will tell you that your number was used in a criminal operation of some sort and try to extort money. they seem to victimize locals, taiwanese & pretty much other nationalities. a lot of these "call centers" have been apprehended but they seem to be everywhere. I hear about it on the local news

886277314096 he is identified as an australian and searches for very young women in the philippines. I hear he chats with hundreds of girls via yahoo messenger, has sex with many. please report him to the police. I beg you because I can't from the philippines. anton or anthony trevel is a start. likes scuba also. please do this. I don't think he even uses a condom. he is very bad please stay safe and report him if he did something wrong. 886-2-7731-4096

• Jh
      8th of Jan, 2013

Hi good day to every one, I got those messages you wrote it here, I got from charles miller a seaman in uk. he sent a package to me from pakistan, I wounder my address is so clear but the package its stock in manila custom, and gloria san jose was contact me, she told me my package was there at custom, it will release and delivered it to my home address if I pay 12, 500 for clearance. I wonder if its happen. everyday charles miller call me and he told me to try barrow some money just to pay the clearance and get the package. now google them, ive found out its all #, I wish they put in jail, as soon as possible, gloria san jose using this number 09157476963, and charles was using this 0088621221394, please put them in a jail. I really thankful to the my lord god jesus christ he save me, I really pray him today before I decide to open the computer and search those names I wrote here. please aware those #.

8th of Jan, 2013

Hello to everyone! just want you to know guys that I was also experienced those knids of scam actually just this afternoon, january 4, 2013, my friend lieutentant general michael ferriters email me that he sent me a package, and inside the package is apple laptop, iphone5, flat screen tv, jewelrys and chocolates and money inside the back of the t. v sum of 12, 500. he said he sent that as a token of his heart for me. he told me that the package will be deliver on jan.08, 2013, and it will deliver directly in my house. this afternoon gloria san jose called me and her number is 09157476963 she told me that she is a custom clearance officer from davao airport and my package is pending because it has no airport clearance before they can deliver it to me I have to pay php 12, 500 and send it to them through western union, I inform michael ferriters about the conflict of the package he sent and after a minute that I email him, he called me telling that he already called the custom and I really have to pay 21, 500, I have a big doubt of that so I follow my instinct I google the name of gloria san jose and I found out that its really scam. im so thankful I didnt send them the money, god is always good! I really hope that gloria san jose and michael ferriters will put them on jail as soon as possible! be aware of those scam!

• Ta
      23rd of Feb, 2013

Ako rin na victim din ni ms gloria san jose clearance officer daw siya ng davao airport mabuti na lang wala talaga me pera to pay daw yung airport taxes worth p12, 500. nandun na daw kasi yung package ko galing sa new zealand from david lordmark, I just wonder bakit kadami namang gifts sa akin ni david sandali pa lang kaming nagkakilala sa chatrum.. he got my email address ako naman si tanga give ko naman agad now I realize kasama si david sa scammer or ginamit lang pictures nya para makapang biktima... wish ko matigil na ito mahuli na sana sila at for life ng makulong...

• Ga
      1st of Mar, 2013

scammers...im glad i never send money to him because i directly search him on google and then i found out many compliants about him.. Thank God

26th of Mar, 2013

Am also victims of box brown, named male sunny cruz (+448719157749 and +44756572203)
    I hate him my lifetime.
    He may die quickly he working woman named premises suriati bin abdullah (+60102187940)
    Rek no: 162795058097
    Bank: maybank
    Denounces them my...

Friends and family know I have our relationship and turned her con...

26th of Mar, 2013

Saya juga tertipu dengan pria itu. ia bernama sunny cruz...
    Saya memenciny seumu hidup saya.
    Semoga dia cepat mati bersama suriati...
    Masuk nerak yang paling kejam
    I hate u sunny cruz (+4475657203 and +448719157749)
    Suriati bin abdulah pelacur busuk (+60102187940)

Terkutuk

• Wo
      2nd of Apr, 2013

Yes I am also a victim f those fooled people whose name is charles miller, gloria san jose, rosalie dela cruz same story for all the victim they make telling f*ing # lies like he sent a very precious things to me and asking my complete adress and make a f*ing story that he is a seaman, widow, with one daughter, that coming here in philippines for visit and he called me future wife, my god I cannot imagine myself marrying to a devil whose name is charles miller a. ka. a. many identity, many lies with some of his subordinates name gloria san jose, and rosalie a. dela cruz... all of you is a living devil creature here on earth whose only spreading bad omen here, you all get what you deserved very soon, on this day startting at this time, you can have your worse nightmare to you and to your family and love ones, all of you will go to hell, but before it happen we are all working to make sure that all devil like you is going to jail, f* you, charles miller, gloria san jose, rosalie a. dela cruz all of you devil is already in face book now

• Ni
      11th of Apr, 2013

Nakakahiya naman tong si gloria san jose. kababaeng tao, nanloloko ng mga kapwa niya babae! muntik na rin akong maloko. this man (a. k. a. andrew mark) sent me an email sometime this march, 2013 and by april he said he'll be sending me gifts and money (gbp) 5, 100 daw. so he sent me yesterday the tracking number pati na ang site ng kabx express cargo so I can keep track the package. it really looked realistic because you can really track the said "package" from www.kabsexpresscargo.com but just wait until you will receive a text message or a phone call that your package is on-hold at the customs clearance unit. girls, hayaan nyo, alam nyo, i'm 100% sure na itong si gloria san jose eh pangit. kaya siya sumasang-ayon sa kalokohan ng mga sindikatong ito dahil walang pumapatol sa kanyang normal na lalaki.

• As
      17th of Apr, 2013

I agreed to ms nica... they also send me letter from andrew mark same ang mga regalo... they started to send me an email last march 2013 and till april 15, 2013 that they already send the package. buti nalang I surfed to the internet and browse if they are licensed cargo express hindi pala. may foreigner ka talagang maka-usap si mr. smith the administrator of the cargo express here in philippines but fake pala, hanggat ang nakipag-negotiate itong si gloria san jose na humingi ng p12, 500 for other fees para mapadala ang shipment here in our place... kapal ng mga face nila akala nila maloloko ako at makakuha ng pera...

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2013

Hi,

Is nice to receive your mail at this point, I am doing well, hope you too?

Thank you for telling me little about you. My name is Mahendra Ronson; I am an Indian America. Mother is from Tamil Nadu Indian, father is American. I am living together with mum down in America; father is late 5 years back.

I am in Malaysia for a mission that is the reason i seem to be so busy being that i have to leave this place in few days’ time. I joined to Malaysia from Australia last week for the same mission as well.

I am a single man too with business acumen. I am mainly into supply. I came to see your profile in Matrimonialsindia.com and felt interested to know you.

Well I would love to know little more about you apart from what I have read from your profile. Re you married before and what are your future expectations?

Thank you very much & wish I can get your soonest reply. I am attaching my pics, hope you will in next mail.

Cares,

Mahen
    This guy cheated more girls. through Matrimonialsindia.com. i complaint more times but this organization not yet taken any action against to him. i lost 25, 000 US $.

• Ys
      24th of Apr, 2013

i am from the philippines a friend of mine who is from uk sent me a package he is a seaman and he did the package at pakistan kabxexpress cargo to had the package sent to me here in manila but unfortunately the freight cargo carrying my package did not land in manila instead it landed in davao international airport which now they are charging me for a fee of php12, 500.00 for the package to be according to the airport has weigh up to 28 kilos which i find it unusual because in the first place it wasnt even my fault that the package landed in davao airport second shouldn't it be that its suppose to be kabxexpress to kabxexpress cagrgo here in manila to do the transaction and that kabxexpress should be the one t negotiate with davao not me to had that package be delivered to manila 3rd davao airport is asking me to first put the payment thru western union addressing it to a certain rosalie a dela cruz who is then the accounting representative whom i have not spoken to and have seen and yet the airport wants me to pay ahead first to western union before i could get my package now who in their right sense of mind would be paying first before one could get the package isnt it its no item no policy right how could you be paying to someone whom you havent met and yet without seeing the item first and shouldnt it be it the airport be dealing with us not just to anyone's account so how can you help me get my package with out having to pay for the package has already been paid up to my house pls reply my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com