GLOBAL SUN POOLS / JUNK POOLS

1 TN, United States Review updated:

NOTHING ON MY GLOBAL SUN POOL WORKED RIGHT THE IONIZER WAS A JOKE AND I HAD TO PUT CHEMICALS IN FROM THE FIRST WEEK... THE LINER RIPPED, , SO MUCH J FOR LIFE TIME GUARENTEE.. I STOPPED PAYING FOR A INFERIOR PRODUCT AND THEY SUED, , SO I FILED BANKRUPT AND THEY CAN HAVE THEIR SORRY POOL BACK

Comments

Ag
  27th of Mar, 2017
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

There is nothing factual whatsoever about this "complaint." Global Sun Pools, Inc. is always eager to walk a customer through how to accurately operate their pool. If there ANY customer that needs help in ANY way please call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. There is a startup kit that includes chemicals but they are not to be continuously used with the ionization system. Liners just don't rip by themselves, they rip due to wear and tear. Global Sun Pools, Inc. sells one of the highest quality products in the swimming pool industry! Global Sun Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts. Global Sun Pools, Inc. did not sue this customer and the customer would not file bankruptcy over a pool payment!

Bl
  5th of Jul, 2017

I called inquiring about a Pool, looking for different styles, and prices. I had to have someone come out and survey my land. They also wanted to do a credit check, I said I would be paying cash, they told me a credit check would still have to be done to prove I was the Home Owner. I gave them a website for the Property Appraisers website to show I was indeed the Home Owner. But, they said they could not help me . I am glad I found all of these complaints, they made up my mind for me. Please note, I worked for a Pool Contractor for 8 years installing Pools above and in ground. This is not the way to do business, Thanks for helping me see the truth about this Company.