Global Royalties / Interesting

I find it interesting that people complain about a company only when they get into a money crunch. Anyone knows that any investment endeavor has risk. So to buy a gem or anything else to make money and think that there's no risk is simply asinine.

Comments

• Gu
      19th of Feb, 2011

The thing is that Global Royalties sold this as a no risk investment, I was told that the gems are of exceptional value and could be sold any day of the week ! Simply not true !

• Wi
      19th of Feb, 2011

I disagree totally that that isn't true. Anything can be sold if you can find a buyer. And it depends on how much money you are trying to sell the gem for. Whenever you take a gem to anyone you have to understand that most jewelers aren't going to pay you retail for it. They are going to under value so they can make the profit if you sell it for less. And to have a gem accurately appraised it has to be taken out of the case. I'm not defending a company, I'm speaking about gem buying as a whole. I've made good money investing in quality gems from Global and other companies that sell them. As I would tell anyone, somethings are not for everybody.