Global Market Research / Unauthorized charges

Received check in the amount of $ 2, 920.00 in the mail yesterday afternoon. What seemed and looked suspicious to me was the letter that it came with stating that I was offered a position as 'Consumer Survey Specialist' a.k.a Mystery shopper on a part time basis.

My salary would be $80.00 an hr for 4 hrs worked($320.00), $2400 had to be transferred through Money Gram, $100 would be spent to transfer/wire the money through Money Gram, and $100 for me to shop at one of the 7 locations listed on the letter i.e KMart, Home Depot, Gap, JC Penney, Wal-Mart, Sears, or Lowes. The objective of the Money Gram 'assignment' was to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of a payment system.

I would strongly recommend that this be investigated to ensure many families are not buying into this scam and not put themselves in a position to lose what they've worked hard for.

Mi

More Global Market Research Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Feb, 2009

Thank you for sending this comment. I also recieved the "Global Marketing SCAM!!!" I was alerted by the cheak cashing place thank God! They told me that "this is the new scam this month." The cheak cashing place showed me all the other Global Market cheaks on their wall that were confinscated this month! (NOTHING IS FREE) so God bless, and good luck. ([email protected])