Global Financial Trust BAnk / Payment of winnings letter

1 2416 Main St. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-440-3394

I received a letter stating I had won 12, 800, 000.00 U.S. dollars from PCH a division of Global Financial Trust Bank. Please call [protected] (Walter Etto) for method of payment to your preferred bank account. Thanks to a little knowledge about scams these days I researched this on the internet and found this bank affliated with scams involving PCH. Please be advised there still at it . I true scam Global Financial Trust Bank.

Comments

• Vi
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Global Financial Trust BAnk - fake Publishers Clearing House Lottery
    West Orange
    New Jersey

I received a letter from Publishers Clearing House stating that Iwon $7, 800, 000. It said that fees had to be paid to satisfy official laws and income tax protocols. I didn't give them any info. How do they get away with this?

3rd of Mar, 2010

I too recieved the same letter not the first one last month it was the spanish lotteria, it is terrible what they do to people in need. I am losing my home that I put my lifes savings in and wanted to believe the last letter and today I get this fake one from pch.com canada come on I thought they come to your door red light there, since I might have belived if not for the scam in february, because I enter online all the time to pch.com but have never seen that am s the prizeount that they satd wa