Global Express Courier / About a certain packaged/parcel

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

I was a victim of an online scam by Global Express in UK, I had received an email from a certain man named Noble Smith stating that he sent me a packaged containing Laptop computer gold jewelries and 5000pounds which according to his email he was not able to indicate the foreign currency in the information of the packaged and it happened that it was hold buy the custom in malaysia a certain man named MR.MIYA DICKNSON called me to produce 1400 US for them to clear the packaged i was tempted because of the said foreign currency which i thought to be of help for me to solve my financial problem i had done a very big mistake in my life..THIS THING IS A JOKE ...THESE MEN WHO WHERE INVOLVED IN THIS KIND OF EASY MONEY MAKING ARE FAKES..Please help us to solve this scam and hope that there will be no more people to be decieved..

Comments

Ei
  18th of Jan, 2009
Global Express Courier - Service Charges, Custom , Penalty And Insurance
Global Express Courier Services
England, Greater London
United Kingdom
Phone: 016-3967617

Attn: Ms. Aishah,

Madam,

Further to our correspondence, we acknowledged the receipt of the amount
you sent via our account officer .

It is imperative for you to know that in the process of releasing your
parcel from the customs table, the Malaysia Inland Revenue has implemented
that the package and its contents has to be Insured before it can be
delivered to you.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused for any late delivery
of your package to you. Please be rest assured that your package will be
dispatched and delivered to you as soon as you meet the required charges
below by the Inland Revenue.

Charge Services:

Insurance... RM 3, 121.19

VAT...RM 2, 400.10

TOTAL => RM 5, 521.29

Thank you for using Global Express Courier Service for your delivery
packages and for your business need.

Ms Lai Saiw Ling
Head, Customer Propositions
Global Express Courier Services, Ltd.
Tel: +60-163967617
Fax: +60-3-21784670

Ro
  30th of Nov, 2009

In my case, buy a motorcycle to a man who called himself Emanuel Tity. This man contacted with a shipping agency called Global Express in the UK. After making the payments if the bike did not like me return the money paid. Once you paid the money they give me money or family problems moto agent. Pray tell me if you know a similar case.
The direction of the supposed agent is global.express @ london.com.
Please respond to rurreamira@hotmail.com

Di
  29th of Jan, 2010

Recently my Mom met this someone name Don Pedro in Tagged. They exchange messages in Yahoo messenger but show no cam. This Don Pedro always said to my mom that he love her. THere was one time this guy said to my mom that he will go to spain and before he goes to spain the guy said he will send a package. on the other day, this january 25, 2010. my mom receive an email from Don Pedro its about the receipt of the tracking no. . the email state also the website which also state the website of the company ((www.globatrackcs.com/global). After 4 days just yesterday, there was someone who called to my mom asking her name. and said that the package is in the custody of malaysia waitin for the clearance. the caller said to pay 130 dollars to be able to cleared the clearance in malaysia and will be deliver after paying. We dont have that big money so i started to doubt about this package that contains computer, jewelries and flowers. please comment to refrest our mind. the receipt is attached here.

Ko
  23rd of Feb, 2010

Attn:Maari Toiva,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Spanish customs
for some reasons which happened to violates the shipping policies.

As the goods arrived Spanish custom check point, the Spanish custom
detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
release of your package.To do this, you are required to pay the required
charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.Upon
confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination
address above under few hours .

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative ...USD 780.00

Clearance... USD 800.00

TOTAL = USD1, 580.00

A total of USD1, 580.00 (One thousand five hundred and eight United State
Dollars only)has been charge.In acknowledgment to this email, account
details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the
release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For more inquiry call : +60102665571

Email: sharonelena@globatrackcs.com

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.

This comint to me and mr is Mark Desmond from london England who sending me packet :/

Welcome!

Email: globaltrackexpressservices@gmail.com

Malaysia Tel:+60102762930

NUMBER: GTXS/ WFD /2010(CHINA)

22th March, 2010

Delivery Address

NUMBER: GTXS/ WFD /2010(CHINA)

Attn:

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs
for some reasons which happened to violates the shipping policies.

As the goods arrived Malaysia custom check point, the Malaysian custom
detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
release of your package.To do this, you are required to pay the required
charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.Upon
confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination
address above under few hours .

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative ...RM 2, 730, 00

Clearance... RM 2, 730, 00

TOTAL = RM 5, 460, 00

A total of RM5, 460.00 (Five thousand four hundred and sixty Malaysia
Ringgit only)has been charge.In acknowledgment to this email, account
details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the
release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For more inquiry call : +60102762930

Email:globaltrackexpressservices@gmail.com

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Ms Sharon Saran
South Asia Regional Manager
GLOBAL TRACK EXPRESS SERVICES

DEAR MADAM,

FOR FASTER SERVICES YOU CAN EQUALLY PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION

RECIEVER'S NAME:(NAOMI TERSSY PENGIRAN)
ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

BEAR IN MIND THAT OUR COMPANY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF
ANY ITEM FROM YOUR PARCEL AS A RESULT OF YOUR DELAY IN PAYMENT.

MS.SHARON SARAN
THANK YOU FOR USING GLOBAL TRACK EXPRESS SERVICES

Hi Honey,

I have sent the parcel containing a new brand HP product lap top computer, jewelries, a box filled with some of my important documents and a rose flower and the sum of 10, 000 pounds sealed in the same computer pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs. I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from me. i want you to keep the documents because i will like to come over to China so we can fly to London together.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with a rose flower right in the same laptop pack.

From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 2 to 3 day鈥檚 time.

Below attached is a picture of the pack containing the items so that you can identify it?

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together so I willingly decide to share with you.

I will always be here for you. I have to go in a hurry now .I will contact you later,

I love you so much my dear

Fionn.

Don.PEDRO
Fionn Owen

Ly
  29th of Nov, 2010

I have the same experience.
Someone name: Frank Lucas, also send me ths kind of things. Hesaid he was send me a packages. And i have to pay some money to Malaysia. Its really a big jokes.
Im so lucky that i check first before sending any money..
Thanks for sharing this story...

Li
  23rd of Feb, 2011

I so feel like I've just touched by an angel to found this. thank you all!! my case...
Find enclosed attached copy of the Airway Bill and image of HP Laptop I sent to your address in Okinawa, Japan.

Inside the Laptop, the contents are as follows:full set of jewelries, and synthetic Rosy Flower.Again, i want you to make reservation for my upfront coming.Hence, at the back of the Laptop where the Battery is locating, I inserted $8, 500USD at the back of the laptop, covered with its Battery.The Courier Agent has no clue of the money for security purposes, because I tick on application form, non-scan.

Therefore, as soon as you have receive the package from the Delivery Agent, kindly loose the battery to have the money.Ensure that you make Hotel Reservation for me prior my arrival next week.For remaining amount you can keep for Miscellaneous expenses until i meet you

As
  11th of Mar, 2011

Thanks for the technology and thanks to all of you who posted the comments. I have the same experience with Lyca in this case. Someone name: Frank Lucas sent me message through tagged. He said he really like my profile then we exchange emails and he sent lovely emails since 18 February 2011 and also his photos. Finally he want to marry me, i am 33 and single of course i am happy and accept his proposed. A week ago He asked my full address cos he bought a ring for me and want to delivered to me but i refused as the delivery system in Indonesia is bad then he agree to canceled it. then, 4 days ago, he called to my mobile phone (he use UK number as he said he live in London) said that he will come to my country to marry me asap. then last night he sent email the copy of his flight tickets and [censor]!!! i believe him till 10 minutes ago (11 March 2011 at 17:11pm Indonesia time). Here is the story... Suppose to be he arrive in Jakarta tonight but someone called me said that frank has problem with custom cos he brought cash about couple hundreds thousand pound sterling. so, all of his money and luggage hold by the custom at KL airport. He will release if someone pay about 4.500 Ringgit Malaysia (about 7 million rupiah). i said that all the bank in here is closed so i asked him to contact his friends or family to help him but he refused. suddenly, something inside of my heart say to check the number who called me. the number was +60102762930 same with the number GLOBAL TRACK EXPRESS SERVICES. and i asked Frank that i need to speak to the lady, i asked about the global track express services to her and she said she doesn't know anything. But both of them insist me to send the money. once again ... thanks to all of you. all the [censor] is over now and of course i did not send the money. i am so lucky. by the way... I don't know how to tell my mom about this as i told her about Frank and his plan to marry me, you know what i mean... i really embarrass in this case.

Ch
  10th of Jun, 2011

after i read all comment.. i realized that we have same case... there someone in tagged that i know his name is chris brown, he member on tagged since May 2, 2011.Male Location:Hamburg, Germany. Age:50. like another case, he said "
Darling this all i sent to you in the package, through my friend A ladies watch Rolex sets, digital cameras, jewelries(gold), flowers, ladies handbags, iphone( 2pics), apple laptop, pant and bra, and some cash to get yourself a good and used the rest to by a house were we live as soon as i come in also open business things(100thausand pounds) pls my friend said that you don't let the delivery company knows that the package constants some money, i really want to prove to you that i really like you naturally. again he have made every payment here, so the package will be delivered at you door step ok.thanks always love you take care love you yours Chris Brown". at that time i believe about that... everytime he call me and make me rely to him that he really serious. but as long as time, the package its not send to my adress. there someone call me and confess as asian manager global express courier.NAME: Chay Daniel
ADDRESS: No.19 JALAN PUNCHAK, OFF JALAN P.RAMLEE
DESTINATION: KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
CONTACT NUMBER: +60102903785
dont believe if u found same case... its fake...

At
  16th of Feb, 2016

i was yesterday item are in accra global service so i should pay some amount for it i payed and it has not been released to me please kindly help