Glassbook Magazine / The company deceived me after photoshoots

The company Glassbook Magazine has hired me for photoshoots. I needed to subscribe for their magazine and they would provide the copy of the photoshoots for free, as well as I would get all services completely for free. I truly believed it and after the photoshoots, they have posted the photos in magazine, but I didn’t get the promised copies and magazine.

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Jc
      6th of Feb, 2016

Jasmine Glass is a total liar! Similar thing happen to me then I found these on scam report! She's obviously scamming all of us!

1: /link removed/

2: /link removed/

• Jc
      6th of Feb, 2016

* search scam report via Jasmine Glass or Glassbook Magazine

• Un
      23rd of Feb, 2016

Agreed on all counts, Jasmine Glass of Glassbook Magazine is a scammer and a liar.

• Jasmine is an illegal alien running her business in the US
    • Jasmine gets free submissions and work for the content in the Glassbook Magazine
    • Jasmine collects money from "investors, " spends most of it on drugs and travel, using just enough of it to pay for the printing and distribution of the Glassbook, with no intent to pay these investors back
    • The current issue of Glassbook does exist on the newsstands, in very limited quantity. Jasmine scams people out of money to pay for the printing and publishing. There is very little profit in Glassbook, the investors and contributors will see none of it, as Jasmine spends it on partying.
    • Jasmine has no home - she bragged about living rent-free with some loser who covered all of her expenses including her drugs.
    • Jasmine owes tens of thousands of dollars to her "investors" and other benefactors who think they're funding Glassbook Magazine, but they're really funding her lifestyle.