Get Divorce Papers / terrible

US Review updated:

I have tried GetDivorcePapers service and must say that I never was so disappointed in my life! I paid for the service and they said everything will be done within two weeks, but two weeks passed and nothing! They said that they need more time to prepare the papers. I had no time to wait so I asked for a refund but they claimed they never got the money! These people are real scammers, don't trust them!

Ni
Nov 08, 2016

Comments

• En
      Jan 09, 2017

There a scam… FinePrint tells you they're not really providing divorce papers… Just a marital settlement agreement paper… So when they send you out dated and altered paperwork that they provide you, and the paperwork is completely wrong… And rejected by the court… Don't ever expect to get your money back ... when I contacted them and told them that they had sent me altered paperwork their reaction wise we will correct the issue and send you new paperwork. I was then informed that the divorce papers were gift, according to Evelyn my caseworker and that I needed to provide them with updated paperwork from the state of Missouri…

Jan 08, 2018

This site is a total scam. I paid and never got any documents. After reading this review, I'm glad I didn't receive them.