Genesis Ibogaine CenterGenesis exclusive guarantee

THE GENESIS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE

AN OFFER NO OTHER CLINIC WILL DARE TO MAKE

AN OFFER NO OTHER CLINIC WILL DARE TO MAKE

We will talk to you on Skype so you can see our staff is the same as our website and so is our facility.

ALSO,

If you as a patient come to our clinic and we do not have a license, do not have licensed doctors, licensed nurses, all speak fluent English, Use Genuine Ibogaine HCL, full time chef, if our facility is not as beautiful and exactly as the pictures on our website.

WE WILL TREAT YOU FOR FREE.

PAY YOUR ROUND TRIP AIRFARE

LET YOU STAY AT OUR SECOND RESORT AFTERCARE FACILITY FREE FOR A VACATION

This is our guarantee.

Ma
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

Dec 20, 2014

Why don't you just post your information like licensing and diplomas on the website. Why after I fly from 2000 miles away and am stuck there in Mexico would I see them and then you treat me for free with possibly fake Ibogaine. My friend told me that she came down there and had a issue and couldn't get treated and you took her money.

• So
      Dec 21, 2014

GENESIS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE

No one would be stuck.
    People come to us with their money, we do NOT take deposits like scam clinics, so they have all the money they need to do anything if we are not as we say we are.
    They only pay when they are satisfied with our facility.
    And we have mostly parents and loved ones coming for free with patients. Totally safe and honest.
    We have documentation with every batch of Ibogaine we purchase.
    A patient here is welcome to call the manufacturer.
    There are only THREE clinics in the whole country of Mexico who use real Ibogaine HCL.
    We are one of them.
    No one ever came here and had any issue.
    It must seem obvious to everyone that a competing clinic is posting all these fake complaints.
    And in fact pretty obvious who it is.
    Next complaint, please post the person's name, email address and PHONE NUMBER.
    Or it is obviously all lies as it is all lies.
    This is a sad situatio0n, but unfortunately it is the way it is.
    Ask any clinic if they will make this Guarantee, allow family members to stay free AT THE CLINIC, visit the clinic beforehand, keep their money until they are satisfied and more.
    None will or do so.

Jan 17, 2015

We are just bringing the facts to the table to expose lying pieces of garbage like the owners of Genesis Ibogaine Center to Light so the public can see.

The owners of Genesis Ibogaine Center are money hungry lying people who are exploiting patients that are desperate !... You have no interest in helping people! YOU KNOW IT!
    You opened just last year with no experience! NONE!!!
    You saw the opportunity and are opportunist YOU have no heart or soul and we want to expose people like you!

WE HAVE PROOF OF ALL THESE FACTS
    FACT= Sue claims she has been working at Genesis for since 2011 BUT YOU GUYS OPENED 1 year ago!!! LIE LIE LIE
    FACT= You guys just opened in Jan of 2014 YES OR NO???!
    FACT!= You Stole SafeHaven Ibogaine Centers business model yes or no???!
    FACT= Your Neighbors were SafeHaven YES OR NO???!
    FACT= YOU NOW are using the house they were in YES OR NO????!
    FACT= You put fake pictures of doctors from the internet YES OR NO????!
    FACT= You have never worked in drug treatment before stealing SafeHavens idea YES OR NO???
    FACT= You and wife drink alcohol and smoke cigarets YES OR NO????!
    FACT= Louis? YOU HAVE 2 DIFFERENT NAMES YOU USE= YES OR NO???!

We will not stop until we take you down, everyone who comes to your clinic is in danger...

Jan 17, 2015

FACT= You and wife drink alcohol and smoke cigarets YES OR NO????!

Jan 17, 2015

GENESIS IBOGAINE WAS PURCHASED IN NOVEMBER 2013 HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SUE LIE AND THINK TO GET AWAY WITH IT. THE WHOIS SAYS IT WAS CREATED IN NOV 2013

Jan 17, 2015

FACT= Louis? YOU HAVE 2 DIFFERENT NAMES YOU USE= YES OR NO???!

Jan 17, 2015

THE DOCTORS NAME STAY TEH SAME BUT THE FACES CHANGED!?!?!?!

GENESIS IBOGAINE SCAM SCAM SCAM

YOU HAVE A SCAM SET UP TO SCAM PEOPLE!!!

• Vi
      Apr 27, 2016

Thanks Genesis. I wish more people would listen that there is something else out there. I just have to figure out how to get thru to them...they probably get sick of me talking about it but I feel it's my duty. It had to be pounded in my head a couple times before I actually had faith Ibogaine might work. I really want to do it again next year but we will see. I want to do it for the spiritual journey now. I feel like most of my trip went to healing my body now I want to focus on my mind. For those wondering if this type of treatment, Ibogaine is worth it... All I can say is I used to be helpless drowning my sorrows in heroin and I can tell you 100% I simply do not want it in my life anymore. I simply do not need or want that horrible drug anymore, even if I could continue to use with no bad consequences. I have not used it since nor will I ever again. Genesis has 4 doctors and nurses round the clock. It’s such a beautiful place I didn’t want to go home. Thank you all so much again for saving my life.