Gator Engines / No Delivery/Failing to Refund

1 14525 SW Millikan Way #24110, Beaverton, OR, United States
Phone: 1-877-771-2341

On 10-22-2010 I ordered a reman engine for one of my vehicles. The order was started on 10-25-2010 after over $2000 was forwarded to them. Was gauranteed delivery within 21 days. On day 25, no contact, no delivery, so I called them, 12 times over a 3 day period, leaving messages with no return. I finally called and got a live person who told me my engine was not ready yet due to backordered parts. When i asked how long until the unit would be able to be on my doorstep, I was told the first or second week of January 2011. This was unacceptable, so I requested a refund. I was told the I had to talk to a Supervisor regarding a refund and that one would call me back immediately. Apparently immediately is about two days for this company. When I talked to the Supervisor I was gauranteed the full amount paid as the refund (they usually take 5% off the top). I was told that it would be to me in 7-10 business days guaranteed. That was on November 23rd, 2010. I began calling them regarding the refund that had not posted within the 7-10 business days leaving messages like before over a three day period. I finally got a call from the same supervisor stating that the process was not started because I only calncelled the order and did not authorize the refund back to me????????? I thought I authorized it when i cancelled the order ehen I stated that "I wanted my money back and the order cancelled." So I gave authorization today (December 15th) to get my money back, then was told that I had to have the bank "Dispute the Charges" in order for the refund to be processed. WHAT???????? So I called my bank and they are going to dispute the charges, and when they find that this is a valid coplaint, they will be reporting this business to the State AG, BBB, and other entities. (My bank is a bulldog when it comes to what appears to be fraudulent activities). This is not over, the saga continues!!!

More Gator Engines Complaints & Reviews