Gately's - www.Gatelys.com / SleekSpaces - www.SleekSpaces.com / Credit card charged, no items received!

The website: Sleek Spaces, which claims to be a member of "Gately's Family" of Stores, charged my credit card $150 for a table that I have not received. The order was placed over a month ago. All calls to customer service go unanswered.

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2007

This company sucks - it's been over a month and a dozen phone calls and emails - and no furniture.

Avoid it like the plague, I'm in a BBB fight with them now.

They give online retail a bad name.

Mark W.

4th of Sep, 2007

This company charged our credit card $229 for a bed we ordered online. It's been two months and still no delivery. Customer service is a nightmare. I won't do business with them again.

John C.

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2007

I've ordered furniture and charged my credit card $2200 over 2 months ago. Was told it would be delivered over 45 days ago, but still no furniture. After being told the shipping company has my order, I contacted the shipping company only to find that they don't have any record of my order in their system. I've been through the phone nightmare, as well. On hold for 45 minutes, only to start talking with a live person who puts me on hold and then I get disconnected. I have purchased many items online in the past, but this is the first AND LAST from this company!

• Sh
      18th of Sep, 2007

Same experience here. Credit card was charged over a month ago, but my $600 table has not been delivered. Calls and emails go unanswered. I'm hoping my credit card company will reverse the charges. Definitely going to report to the BBB as well.

• Ru
      20th of Sep, 2007

Seems like i am not the only one having trouble with this company. They charged my Credit Card for $850, and failed to deliver the merchandise. I contacted them several times and was put on hold for 45-50 min, before a human was able to answer me. They always promised to deliver within a week.

Contacted BBB and filed complain. I got a report from BBB that they didnt respond.

• Ri
      26th of Sep, 2007

OMG! I'm glad to see people who are having the same experiences as me. I used them once and that was it, no more. They charged me up front, which I don't have an issue with, but only if I have some idea when my items would arrive. Calls take forever to go through and no one takes accountability.

That sucked and I just couldn't be the vigilant customer trying to get his order.

Anyways, I cancelled the order and used Paradigm Gallery (www.pgmod.com) instead. Great service and got the same items in 2 weeks.

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2007

They filed for bankruptcy, on September 17, 2 days before they charged my credit card.

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2007

I have been waiting for almost a year for the other half of a sectional sofa.

• De
      15th of Dec, 2007

Ordered 4 barstools, 4 months ago, on follow up 30-45 days later, received emails back that the item is shortly to be in stock again... all follow up since then has gone unanswered. Are any customers able to get the credit card company to dispute the charges?

10th of Mar, 2008

I ordered December 06 and was given the run around for 2 months. The table was never delivered, they never answered their phones, and they feed you lie after lie about manufacturers. The employees of this company have no conscience since they obviously lie for a living. I finally got my money back by filing with the Better Business Bureau in Denver. They had the charge back on my card within 2 days.