Gasoline Redemption Center / gas card redemption scam

1 Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

I have sent several e-mails to these jerks asking for my gas cards that were promised through an promotion featuring Mediacom cable company, and they keep saying that "the sytem crashed", or " we are so back-logged, but keep sending in receipts".
I am filing a complaint with the states attorney office, because they have all of my debit card information that was reuired when I set up my account.

pissed-off-joe

Comments

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2009

joe has every right to be pissed off--i also have tried to contact these people with no luck--4 months now--they are constantly giving excuses and post none working phone numbers on their wed site www.gasolineredemption.com i have filed a complaint with the Office of Consumer protection in clerwater fl phone 727-464-6200. i have e-mailed several times and each time i get a message that the mail cannot be delivered. this is definitely a scam--beware...

• Di
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I have also fallen victim to this scam - and NOW the last email I sent was returned mailer-daemon ... HMMM

To whom it may concern:
    We have faithfully (since November) been sending in receipts and receiving confirmation emails.
    We have not seen 1 (one) Gift Card yet in return. Why is that? We were advised of your server issue but that all cards were to be shipped out by the end of January based on the email we received - see copy below:

>>Dear Valued Customer,
    We have incurred a complete sequel server database crash; we are aggressively working just as fast as possible to get the newest system functioning properly to better service your account. These issues were unavoidable and unintentional. We have completed the new database software and are in the process of switching the new and the old. During this time you may experience telecommunication issues with our firm, as well as internet. We are currently creating a list of all cards due, which will be shipped between now and the last week of January 2009. Please allow 7 to 14 business days from then to receive your card(s). I understand this is a frustrating situation. You have all rights to be upset. However, keep sending in your receipts - our top priority is your satisfaction and assurance that you will receive everything owed to you. Sincerely,
    Gasoline Redemption<<

It is now March 2 and as stated above we have yet to see ANY cards. Can someone PLEASE respond to this email with an update as my previous email has NOW gone unanswered. You assured me in your email that satisfaction was your top priority and to be assured we will receive our cards...????????????????????????????????
    GOOD LUCK!!!

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2009

I was offered that same promotion when me and my husband bought some furniture from Ashleys Furniture in Baker, LA back in September, 2008. We have been faithfully sending in our gas receipts and have not seen a dime yet. We also had gotten an email stating that their system crashed and they are working to get it back up and working. I also tried to send them an e-mail and it came back mailer-daemon. I feel like I have been scammed!!