Garmin Nuvi 760 / scam
Ordered a new Garmin Nuvi 760 with a GPS case for what I thought was a great deal - $268.94. I even printed a screen shot of the transaction. But when I checked my credit card I was charged 298.64. I called the company and spoke with Jon McKay, I said that it must have been a mistake that I was overcharged $30 and that I would like a correction. Jon McKay from 86photovideo.com said that that is not a mistake, and that they charged me a processing fee. I told him that the checkout screen did not indicate a $30 processing fee and none of their policies indicate that a customer will be overcharged without their knowledge, and I asked him again to refund the $30. He responds by saying in a sarcastic tone "big money for you, right". After about 15 minutes for talking Jon McKay of 86photovideo.com finally agreed to refund $15 and not a penny more.
Guys please do NOT buy anything from 86photovideo.com as they are lying about their prices and are looking for ways to scam money.
Please be careful and check you credit card statements.
More Garmin Nuvi 760 Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin International - garmin south africa
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp
- Garmin International - poor service