GARMIN Nuvi 660 GPS / Backorder
Similar complaint as someone else on here. They listed a great price on the GPS, so I ordered one.
They sent me an email saying I had to call them for security reasons. On the phone they tried to sell me lots of accessories for the GPS. When I said no, I received an email saying it would be 4 weeks because it was back ordered. I called them and they said it would be two weeks. I called a second time and they said it would be another five weeks before they would ship anything.
I told them to cancel the order.
I am convinced this place is just a scam.
More GARMIN Nuvi 660 GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp
- Garmin International - poor service
- Garmin International - refund not received