Garmingarmin connect/forerunner 50

For a number of years I have used a Forerunner 50, an Ant stick and Garmin Connect to track my cycle training. I recently started my spring training and recorded the ride on the Forerunner. I came home and attempted to download the data to Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect appears to be no longer available an I was told to download Garmin Express. Garmin Express was unable to find the Ant stick. It returned "Serial Number: Unit ID: 2058019 The specified Unit ID is invalid".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Olathe, KSI called Customer Service and was told that the Forerunner 50 and legacy Garmin Connect" were obsolete technology" despite the fact that it worked perfectly for my needs. I don't understand why the legacy Garmin Connect was removed. I bought a Garmin Forerunner 50, a GPS car mapping unit, and an Etrex 20 because I believed that were well built and would last. Your sales tactic of intentionally obsoleting the Forerunner 50 to force me to purchase new equipment will force me to look at another option, certainly not from Garmin. In addition, you still advertise the Forerunner 50 and the ability to save data through Garmin Connect. See https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/10527

Ch