Garcinia Cambogia / charged my credit card for order but never received

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered this product on 4 April 2013 online. The company took my money and I have never received the product. After reading the other complaints about this company it looks like I have been scammed, very disappointed. I can't find a phone number or email address the web address they provided for customer request, shipping information and cancellations can no longer be found on the Internet. They have my credit card details and i am now worried they will use my details again without me knowing. Do not order from this company.

Mi
May 14, 2013

Comments

• Mc
      12th of Apr, 2015

Get a new credit card or debit card as soon as possible so you are not charged anymore!

• Mc
      12th of Apr, 2015

I've been scammed by Garcinia Cambogia and Cleanse FX on a site that was promoted by what Doctor OZ said on his show about Garcinia Cambogia being a 'miracle in a bottle." So someone or someone's make a site with posts, pictures, and videos of celeberites seeing results or saying good things about Garcinia Cambogia which the site gives out trials on Garcinia Cambogia and cleanse FX. But its only a scam reaping the rewards of peoples money because they want to shed a few pounds! So discieving!!! :((((

1st of Apr, 2016

I ordered this product on Feb.l 2016 online. The company took my money and I have never received the product. After reading the other complaints about this company it looks like I have been scammed, very disappointed. I can't find a phone number or email address the web address they provided for customer request, shipping information and cancellations can no longer be found on the Internet. They have my credit card details and i am now worried they will use my details again without me knowing. Do not order from this company.

• De
      22nd of Aug, 2016

I agreed trial 4.95 but was charged 32.95. Since then I have u authorized 79.00 charge and now late fees on account