Gallerie ConcordeGallerie Concorde / Terrible experience!

1984 Sherbrooke St.Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 800-914-7575
Three years ago Mr. Harold Sendel of Gallerie Concorde called me regarding a quick money making opportunity. He indicated a client was in trouble with the IRS and needed to liquidate his art work in a hurry at a price of pennies on the dollar. The art work was even appraised by Juris Poruks and I was sent a copy of the appraisal. This same event occurred several times in the next two years always resulting in me being the recipient of an extraordinary deal. Someone was in trouble, a galley was going bankrupt, or the sky was falling.

In every case I always received an appraisal from Mr. Poruks documenting that my print was worth far more than I had paid. However, none of the works were selling on the open market. I received a whole array of excuses from a crowded market to security concerns related to 9/11.

I decided to have the art appraised by an independent appraiser and was shocked to find out the art works were valued at about 30% of my purchase price.When I contacted Mr. Sendel he indicated that my appraisal were wrong and refused to return my funds.

My brother who is an attorney has offered to take the case to court seeking a return of my funds and punitive damages associated with the stress related medical problems I have developed.

If there are others who have been swindled by Gallerie Concorde please contact me to join in the suit.
Va

Comments

Wa
  14th of Nov, 2008
Would like to join your class action effort. Please reply with confirmaion that I am a member of the group. I can furnish any info you may require or deem helpful in this matter. Thank you.

Warren H. Hone
(937)509-2046
2153 Lynbridge Drive
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
St
  21st of Mar, 2010
Please contact me as I would love to join in any legal action vs. Galerie Concorde. I have been swindled and filed complaints but no action has been taken.

Steve Salkie
765 860-0263
108 arlington ct
kokomo, IN 46902
Ro
  4th of Mar, 2018
Please contact me. I am willing to join a class action lawsuit against Galerie Concorde. What they are doing is down right illegal!