Fristpay.com / Stop these crooks

United States Review updated:

I ordered jacket from the website www.fristpay.com. After several minutes I pressed the cancel button and applied for full refund. But the seller refused to return money, but he cancelled the order. And I haven’t received it. The seller ignored me and my emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Du
Feb 16, 2014

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2014

SCAM WARNING : I am also a victim of a scam site with online sales
    FORWARDWALES.COM UK ( unlabelled dealer Trainers Nike brand ) and the
    site of Payment FRISTPAY.COM !!!
    I am French and I ordered 12 April 2014 a pair of basket shoes Nike on the
    forwardwales.com site I did not know before, and I paid with my credit
    card and I never received the item ! !
    Once my order is confirmed, and as soon as I paid with my credit card I
    received on an email stating that my payment was confirmed and approved
    by the Fristpay.com site and not forwardwales.com ? Why have two names of different sites for the same order? But to my amazement, I saw after my payment that the site was not based in England UK as the site suggests, but in fact it is in China ! !!
    In addition, the site claim that once the order they take 2 days to send
    the tracking number of the package, or I waited one week and I never
    received parcel number, then I sent emails to [protected]@fristpay.com because the phone after- sales service that they give 020-36483971 '' does not work !I!!
    And I received just one email 10 days later in response to my order of 12 /4, and this
    email said " that the item I ordered is out of stock, and nothing else !!!
    more received this email comes from [protected]@gmail.com ! this is the
    3r name and email and different site for the same order ! !!
    I made scammed and I lost my money for nothing, because I never
    receive the item ordered from the 12/4 . the site no longer answer my
    emails and phone number and the email does not work now.
    After searching on the internet, it appears that many people have filed complaints against all several different sites ( clothing and footwear) for the same reasons as me
    item ordered and paid for and never received ! and all these sites are the same person, the same crook, because all payments arrive as these sites by random Fristpay.com !
    I will file a complaint in court, he is . important to note these Fraudulent sites to stop these scams Internationnales !
    Be careful, these sites are very well designed for before you place an
    order and you pay it is not known that the goods actually comes from
    China and not Europe or USA ! and once payment is made by credit card, it's already too late, it's never paid to receive the goods ! STOP THESE CROOKS DEPOSIT A INTERNATIONNAL COMPLAINT ! .!!!

• Na
      5th of Jun, 2014

Well It might have happen to me I just ordered on a site. Called www.airjordanretro.com. and I got my email wit confirmation number but I can't find the number yet and its been 24 hrs should be able to find it by now. I just happen to look the site up for were the money goes and these is what I've read.. ugh sucks..

• Ed
      22nd of Jun, 2014

Hello.
    I ordered an airmax shoe on the website eshoponlineusa.com
    I writed a lot of email to eshoponlineusa.com, but i haven't got become a answeres from this shop. On the website ist writed 10-15 business days but it's over 10-15 business days. I hope my shoe is coming this week. I transfered 102 US Dollar to this website.

• Mo
      8th of Aug, 2014

Im afraid I just got scamed also, email was from fristpay.com but I ordered shoes from airjodanshoes.ca, than another email from a gmail account, everyting is looking fishy, I doubt will recieve my shoes .

• Ge
      14th of Oct, 2014

I'm also a French person, and the same problem just occurred, because of my stupid candor. I confirm what is said about Fristpay, as I have ordered a North Face duffle coat last week, on a French website called Sportboat83, supposedly located in the south of France. I paid for the exchange in yuan and received no shipping datas whatsoever. No answers, unavailable phones numbers, and 122€ gone with the wind in China...

• Ra
      9th of Nov, 2014

I just ordered a pair of shoes and they are not here I orsered summ jordans

• Dy
      12th of Nov, 2014

This site is a joke, do not use it. The site I bought a pair of adidas football boots off was called attached hands.com.
    THIS IS A SCAM !!!

• Je
      17th of Nov, 2014

I ordered shies in it last Monday and I sent email to get the approximate delivered date but I have never received nay answer so Now how can I get my money back ? does anybody got his money back ?

• La
      26th of Nov, 2014

I order a jacket from parkjacket.com
    same thing goes to fristpay.com.
    This is the problem no way you can get anything from china.

• Jg
      30th of Nov, 2014

I ordered through helennewman.co.uk for some jewellery. No response from them regarding delivery. They have took money, won't answer emails. Complete scam. Have contacted bank to chase up and/or repay credit card money. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

• On
      2nd of Dec, 2014

I ordered through helennewman.co.uk for a bracelet. And i am in the same situation as J.Graham is... No response to my emails regarding delivery information. Money has been taken of course but no news from them from 25h of November.

@J.Graham : Did you get back your money from your bank ?

• Ta
      2nd of Dec, 2014

I am Danish and ordered a pair of UGG boots from the www.jesperf.dk who advertises with UGG Boots sale Denmark. I got a mail confirming that the boots were paid 2014-11-22 to jesperf.dk. In the same mail they explain that"XCDSUGHT NJDFDU" will be displayed on the credit card statement instead of the website - just used to send the Bill statement. If further assistance is needed contact [protected]@fristpay.com (and not firstpay) or +86-020-36483971. Anyway I did receive the boots, fake and two numbers smaller than expected size. But trying to contact them on mail twice had no results.
    I Can't believe, that they Can't be stopped!!!

• Ki
      3rd of Dec, 2014

Same here on the jewellery site - Helennewman.co.uk
    I ordered a watch . Confirmation of order came thru from helennewman.co.uk, then a second email came through from fristpay to confirm payment also.
    I checked name online and discovered lots of their scams etc. I emailed to cancel order 2hrs after order had gone through. I've heard nothing. The money has gone from my account. I've repeatedly emailed them and 4 days later they have emailed me to say they have 'no record of my order on their system and that they want my payment info again to check' - not likely!. They should be stopped!!! Can nothing be done about these people?

• On
      4th of Dec, 2014

@Tatjana
    Obviously, the same people are behind www.jesperf.dk and helennewman.co.uk ...
    I receive the order confirmation with the same ### message that explains that "XCDSUGHT NJDFDU" will be displayed on the credit card...

I did not have any answers from them to my emails and did not receive my order neither. (not even a fake wrong size bracelet)

I really can't understand that our banks do not stop money transfer with these types of organisations (firstpay) that should be blacklisted.
    Did anyone try to get back his money from his bank ? Is there any chance ?

• Jg
      7th of Dec, 2014

Hi there. Jim Graham here, just wanted to say contacted my bank and they said I am covered under Section 75 of Consumer Credit Act and as the item was over £100 if no goods arrive or even if they do but are fake the bank will credit my account with the money the scammers took...You need to report it to your bank though and they take down the details and you must wait 30 days before you contact them again, they will then pay you back. Hope that helps everyone in the UK.

• Da
      16th of Dec, 2014

Hello, i was a victim of credit card fraud to, i ordered www.espion-soldes.com for gadgets and i payed with my card after paying i understand that i was a victim of swindle, i cancelled the order at once, and then i received a e-mail from : services frist pay.com informed me that i bought goods from seller of clothes 100.biz ????? and i give the order for bank transfer for this seller, at once i send a e-mail to inform him that it's a swindle and he must block the transfer (12/12/2014) and today i noticed that the transfer has be done, i don't know what i must doing to recover my money ? France

• Lu
      27th of Dec, 2014

I was another victim of this fraudulent website fristpay.com, I have reported to China's Concumers Protection Association. They said they were UGG Australia online website, I ordered a boot, and I never received the boot.

30th of Dec, 2014

Okay so I ordered a pair of Adidas ZX trainers off a website called (wait for it)... Hotjupiterherps.com, I mean you literally could not think of a more made up name yet I fell for it. My suspicions were triggered when i received an email assuring me not to be worried that the transaction would show up as a Chinese bank account, believe it or not but this did worry me. Enough so that I searched the name of this chillaxed company online. Which lead me to this thread, my heart sank immediately after reading all the entries. The next morning i phoned my bank to alert them of the situation and ask them to cancel the transaction. They couldn't cancel it unfortunately, however they forwarded me to their fraud department, and the chap on the blower informed me that these companies flair up every Christmas, and said that although the goods would be counterfeit, I would receive them. And he also assured me that these companies would not compromise my debit card, as they are technically legal companies. Fast forward three weeks later to today, and I have received my trainers from hotjupiterherps (still can't believe i fell for it, look at the bloody name). They were sent by a chap in china with a name that would put hotjupiterherps to shame, I'm not one for casual racism or stereotypes, but the blokes name is just ridiculous. Anyway onto the product themselves and i must say i am very surprised, to they trained eye they are indeed fake. However they are bloody good fakes, I had quite low expectations about what they would look like, but the quality is very good, and unless someone gets in and about my feet they won't be able to tell. They aren't perfect, the odd thread loose, the odd bit of paint overlapping, the odd noodle. So albeit they are knock offs this is some form of constellation to me at least, it doesn't take away from the fact I've spent the best part of £70 on knocked off goods. Or that I bought from a website called hotjupiterherps. In summary stay well away from this company, however if you're reading this it's probably too late. My only consolation is that in my case, the fakes are very good quality, but still fakes. Stay lucky and god bless Dundee United FC.

• Pe
      1st of Jan, 2015

Ordered a pair of Timberland boots from Hotjupiterherps.com and paid £92.97 and waited.Boot's turned up and I could tell straight away by the weight of the parcel that I wasn't getting Timberland boot's.Opened the parcel and to my shock, horror and then laughter to what I can only say was crap.Have emailed the site asking for a full refund but won't hold my breath.Next step is to contact the Chinese Embassy in Edinburgh to inform them of this company and also Timberland USA to advise that the site is using them name and photo's of product.Please stay away from this site.

3rd of Jan, 2015

Hello from Holland. I ordered adidas shoes from www.seniors2012.be. After i pay with my creditcard i received a mail from firstpay.com.
    Before buying i have Searched on the internet but i didnt found anything strange about this site. So after doubt and searching i thought it would be okay. After i read all of your posts i think i am a vicim too.
    Please don't believe in this kind of internetsites. When you see that your language isn't written correctly and the ask insanely cheap prices: don't buy it!!

• Ka
      6th of Jan, 2015

I cant believe i have been scammed!! Ive been ordering online for long and this is the first time i was fooled!!to think that I gave them a lot of money for nothing.. These guys should b put in jail they dont realize that the money theyre taking from us were hard eared money!! Shameon them!!

• Lu
      13th of Jan, 2015

Ordered A&F shirts from this website! Never in doubt that this was a fraudulent website! Been a week now since I ordered nothing received. My receipt includes the supplier name [protected]@fristpay.com it raised suspicions. It is only now I realised these animals hace stolen my money :( of course you would never know until you are victim of this fraud.

• Yv
      16th of Jan, 2015

Hi I'm fro Holland and I ordered a Abercrombie and Fitch jacket from the website nederland.abercrombie-europe.com and paid with creditcard. After I paid I also received an email from fristpay.com. After about a week of waiting I still didn't receive my order so I tried to contact the seller. I'm still waiting forcan answer...I think I've been scammed too and I feel pretty stupid about it! 96, 44 euro's down the drain. So please don't order anything from this website: it's fake!!!

• Li
      17th of Jan, 2015

ordered an item from dsflashcart.com and had my card number stolen and used to order an egiftcard they even used my home address as the billing address.

20th of Jan, 2015

Yo he comprado un disco duro multimedia en la pagina web: http://www.venta-baratos.es y se lo han cobrado dos veces por fristpay también y no responden a los correos ni nada parecido, asi que no compren ahí tampoco.
    I bought a hard drive multimedia player from http://www.venta-baratos.es and it was paid through fristpay too and cashed twice 188€ so I don´t know that i can do.

• Io
      20th of Jan, 2015

hello, im from greece i have order from a site, the name is LOVEXCHANGE.CO.UK and i order a steven madden shoes, so i didnt have and the tanking number ever. so when i check my mails i found the details of my order from [protected]@fristpay.com and my order happen in 24 of December 2014, just today i receive from ems shoes christian louboutin a replica all most the same like i was order but so but quality and wrong number so i dont have any details what can i do with them, anf the steven madden cost it 75.74gbp and the louboutin 359Y because they coming from china, what can i do?

21st of Jan, 2015

I was scamed by www.lovebid.it !
    Sucks, but now its done.

• Sh
      26th of Jan, 2015

It appears I am also a victim of Helennewman.co.uk - I ordered jewellery in their sale and 14 emails later, one response saying items despatched then another two minutes later offering 15% refund! and no items received a month later - matter referred to my C/Card company - hoping something will get sorted and i'll get my money back - FED UP!!!

• Dg
      28th of Jan, 2015

Hello from Sweden. It's official; I have been scammed by these guys as well. My order was made from projectcs.de, a site in german that seemed well made and pretty legit. Well now I know better. They sent me a pair of shoes that did not match what I ordered, only the size and color was correct, but otherwise a totally different shoe! They also had the nerve to send the item without its original box... Lost over $110 for a pair of shoes that I have been looking for the last year. Shame on them!!!

• Ha
      28th of Jan, 2015

I bought from hotjupiterherps.com.
    Cannot believe I fell for this - particularly as I work in the website building business, and I didn't see this site as a scamming site. Their price wasn't even cheap, but the same as the exact product elsewhere on the internet, so I chose this one because the build of the site convinced me these guys were legit!
    I feel like a fool!
    I'm applying to my bank and VISA for a chargeback.

• Su
      29th of Jan, 2015

I unfortunately mad the same mistake. I saw this complaint board too late and my payment has gone. This is an information to all people, who has not placed or want to make an order yet. THE SELLER IS A FRAUD!!! One of his fake webpage is http://www.freetrainer5-0.co.uk
    People like him must go to jail!!!

• Cy
      6th of Feb, 2015

I've just typed this phone number +86-020-36483971 into Google to find out what area code I should use to call it and I find this site to find out I've been scammed! Wow I'm really upset. I ordered my MichaelKors bag from http://www.michaelkorsshop.me.uk
    On the 5th of January and I still didn't receive anything.
    Can't believe this. :(

• Ds
      9th of Feb, 2015

www.projectcs.de is fake! It is also connected to fristpay!

• La
      12th of Feb, 2015

hello from greece..i ordered timberland boots from www.timberlandgreece.gr.com and i never get it...i am another victim of this site...i wiil against to them with any legal way

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2015

I got scammed too!. Ordered 2 pairs of Fit Flops - website looked legit!
    They sent me 2 different styles I didn't order and then when I queried it - they said "we hope you like the shoes we set you".
    They advertise that you can return goods but they won't send you return satchel.
    Then when I demanded money back they said pick another pair and PAY another $50. I refused. They honestly think I was going to send more money!!!
    Then they offered another pair and $30 refund! I demanded full refund and then I got called Dishonest !!
    Lodged numerous complaints to fristpay.com customer service and also the factory in China that despatched fake shoes.
    Look out for them and don't buy from THE FITFLOP SALE STORE.com or [protected]@live.com
    Shipped from factory called SHENZHEN LINCHENGFA TECHNOLOGY CO LTD.
    Save your money - they only sell cheap quality / fake goods. Don't be fooled like me thinking you are getting Genuine!

• Dg
      17th of Mar, 2015

I have demanded an address that I can send my shoes to for a full refund (seller "fankaty" has tried to convince me with all kinds of different bulls***, e.g. pay an additional fee to get the correct pair of shoes). I have refused and a few days ago, after weeks and weeks of communication with "fankaty" (service.[protected]@hotmail.com - the swindler chinese seller) finally provided me with an address:

Name: Zhirong Lin
    Adress: NO.298 Hanting Road, Hangting Garden, Licheng District, Putian, Fujian Province, China
    Tel: (+86)13859886311
    Zip: 351100

Problem 1): Anybody surprised that nobody answers the damn phone at any given time of the day and week?
    Problem 2): I have contacted Police Authorities and they say that the only way of getting these crooks is by prosecuting via civil law. But first I should send the shoes back and see if the company actually pays me back within a "reasonable time frame". Absolutely, and my name is Donald Duck!
    Problem 3): Hiring a lawyer is going to cost a lot of money if I decide to go down that path (money I don't have, not even near). But injustice is one of the things I dislike the most in life, so I might actually go through with this not just to prove a point, but to prevent these fraudulent people from doing this to others in the future.

Wish me luck...

• So
      21st of Mar, 2015

whittleseacitylac.org.au fake site. I haven't receive my order.

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2015

Ussk.co.uk or www.ussk.co.uk is a fraud, fake, scam, counterfeit site.
    They are scammers. My wife bought some Nikes from them and I noted that Fristpay.com took the money. Fake goods did arrive, not in a box and definitely not the trainers/sneakers we choose. No reply to emails from them and looking at the thread we stand no chance if getting our money back as only spent £75, below the section 75 Uk law which means your credit card company will refund you over £100.
    DO NOT BUY FROM www.ussk.co.uk

• Wa
      14th of Apr, 2015

I also ordered two pairs of shoes off a website through Fristpay worth close to $300 Austrlaian dollars and received 2 pairs of plastic slippers instead. People who were able to get a refund through your credit card buyers protection scheme, did you have to return the goods to China? I am reluctant to spend any further money on postage etc.

• Wa
      14th of Apr, 2015

I also bought 2 pairs of shoes online through Fristpay worth $300 Australian dollars and received 2 pairs of identical plastic slippers. People who were able to get refunds through your bank or credit card, did you have to attempt to return the goods to China first? I am reluctant to spend money on postage when I don't know whether or not I am going to get anything back. Has any body else been advised to cancel their credit card in case any further payments are taken from their account?