Frater Dantalion / Scammer

United Kingdom Review updated:

This man is nothing but a very clever con man who uses a very impressive web site to con unhappy people out of their money. I have had 2 spells to get my ex lover back cast by this man neither of which has worked. The first was in December last year and he said that positive results would come within 2 months but nothing changed. The second (his most expensive spell) was 'cast' earlier this year and for a start he got the name of the person i wanted back totally wrong (not a very auspicious start) and when i corrected him he was almost rude in his reply.

This spell also did not work and when I contacted him to say that nothing had changed his replies were terse and dismissive and he suggested I purchase yet another spell from him! I may be stupid but i am not THAT stupid. I feel angry that he has cheated me out of all that money and beg anyone who is tempted to use his services to think very carefully before parting with their cash.
Va

Comments

Ma
  3rd of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
On absolutely no account trust this man or his website Black-Magic-Spells. He is definately a fake, a fraudster and a coward. Last year i paid him over £550 to undertake 2 spells and not a thing has happened. At one stage his Website stopped working and e-mails were not replied to. However what I consider to be really damning - even when his website was recently re -established I sent him at least four emails both to his E-mail address and directly via the message facility on his site to query my failed spells - AND NOT ONE OF THEM WAS ANSWERED. Why? because he is a fake and a fraud and has nothing to say. Do not pay this man a single penny because you are wasting your money. And when it is obvious you spell will not work he will simply stop replying.

Do not be surprised if he closes down again. I WOULD NOT BE AT ALL SURPRISED IF THIS MAN, WHOEVER HE IS, STARTS ANOTHER WEBSITE AND GOES BY A NEW NAME. BE WARNED
Sr
  3rd of Nov, 2009
Wow. You paid someone to cast a spell. And the spell didn't work. Gee, who would have ever expected it to be a scam.

Gone are the days when you could piss away all your money expecting an abracadabra to make all your dreams come true. Whom can you trust if you can't trust a man who sells black magic spells online?