FPL / customer relations
Power Company Making Life/Death Decision
The customer service representative from their collection agency was very rude and unprofessional. They have no sympathy for a disabled person on oxygen. My nephew is trying is trying to ask President Bush and Congress to pass a new "bill"
stating electric companies can not disconnect to a person whose dependent on electrical machines for survival. If they disconnect I'll know have to go meet my maker. Does this country want to give the utility companies the power to make life and death decisions?
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - truck driver
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power disconnection
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - no email or contact, going on 5 mos in ref. to claim number 8141424
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - tree trimming