Forexnot working

Morning to who it may concern

This is the 3de day that I send my complaint regarding My commission not being cleared and paid out to me with no feedback as usual. I even mailed the Capitec customer care with no reply also as usual. This I do on a monthly basis with nobody getting back to me. I can not go to my nearest branch as i'm not in SA. My commission was paid the 25th of May and still no clue where it is.
I'm in Armenia and need the funds to life on here but had problems with Forex from the beginning. I even went back to South Africa to sign paperwork 2 weeks ago that Forex requested me to sign to get it cleared faster but that even did not help after they said this will not happen again.
I can't phone them as they never answer the phone and even at the Capitec branch they tried to get hold of them to no avail. Phoning from here cost a lot of money and I cant hold on for 20+ for someone to decided to answer the phone.
What can I do to get my money as I need it urgently. I am not available on a call but whatsapp calls I can make or receive.
They just don't worry or care.
Jacques Louwrens