Ford Motor Company — service
I left my Ford F-150 by wrecker at the service department at Cleburne Ford 3800 Hwy 174, Cleburne, Texas on Monday 12-10-18. It is now 4:18 pm Tuesday 12-13-18 and I am being told that have not even looked at it yet.
That should not be tolerated by your Ford Dealers.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Cleburne, TX I am in the middle of trying to move my 89 year old mother when some simple problem I am sure did not allow my truck to start the day after it worked perfectly.
Please see if someone could help me get some service as so far it has been nil for reasons unknown to me and yet I get weekly emails to buy another vehicle from them.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window