FocalPrice / Missing Product/Terrible Service
I ordered a Smart Watch on the 23 March 2015 from Focalprice.com
Order No: FPTZAPBMU2XK
I paid for express shipping and it all came to $103
My watch was stolen and arrived at South African Post Office violated and damaged.
I requested a refund but i keep getting told that i must submit a claim to my post office. They received the box but the watch was missing. they informed Focal Price.
Now i am told that certain products need a license. What nonsense is this????
I would like my money back as soon as possible or i will seek legal aid
I have the emails from my post office and i have the proof of interaction from the RUDE assistant at Focal Price
More FocalPrice Complaints & Reviews
- FocalPrice - Bad service 
- www.FOCALPRICE.COM - PRODUCT UNDELIVERED 
- Focalprice.com - Order not received 
- FocalPrice - Refund my money back 
- Focalprice.com - Don't buy from Focalprice
- FocalPrice - Do not waste your money!
- Focalprice.com - Dishonesty 
- FocalPrice - think twice before buying
- Focalprice.com - Bad service!