Flipkart / bad service

Hi,
As the item is not available elsewhere, I was forced buy jbl j04b on Flipkart dated 17 march, they charged me an extra 50 bucks for shipping it to Hyderabad, estimated date of delivery was on 2 April (half month after charging me for shipping), the item was delivered to me today (21 march) but no Flipkart packing instead in a Nokia mobile cover taped and after unboxing the external cover, I was really surprised to see an opened and old used JBL package with all dust, after taking an effort of cleaning stuff realized the item was used because of scratches on the item.

Immediately called Flipkart customer service center and she arranged a return request for me, but after a through search in the box THINGS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN THERE

FOUND A RETURN RECEIPT OF PREVIOUS OWNER WITH A REASON ITEM MISSING, ALSO FOUND OLD CUSTOMER INVOICE AND MY INVOICE TOGETHER

contacted customer service and asked for an immediate refund and a annoying answer to me was to first return the item and wait for 5 working days for a refund as per the policy, and for a replacement asked me to wait for 24 hours to initiate a replacement process after cancelling return request, when I asked him to connect me to his lead he disconnected the call after a while.

Again I called customer service and this time representative did not provide earlier rep name/ legion id to complaint about this but transferred me to a lead

though I was yelling at him, lead/person politely asked me to wait for some time so that their team will resolve the issue soon, I also informed that i need an immediate refund or 2 day delivery for a new product still he politely said cannot assure but surely Flipkart team will reach you soon.

Waiting for a response and images attached.

Pr