Fleetwood / Poor customer service

5300 Via RicardoRiverside, CA, United States Review updated:

While my problems are smaller than some of the other complaints the theme is the same. Fleetwood has very poor quality control. The side doors on my RV don't fit good, the screen door would latch to the outer door or the door frame but not both, the front dash A/c leaked water into the cab, the rear roof a/c didn't work etc.

In addition I received a recall notice about some wiring issues around the jacks.

The big problem for me is poor customer relations. In the owners manual is states that travel to and from a warranty location is the responsibility of the owner. So I bought mine 5 mile from where I lived but they closed for remodelling for a year.

So I had to drive 120 miles to get my recall taken care of and the Rear roof a/c. I called fleetwood about my expenses and their answer was tough luck it is all your cost.

Well I ask you, how much does a customer have to spend to get warranty work done before it becomes unreasonable. I gave Fleetwood a chance to do something to gain customer loyalty but their demeanor is such that it verifies all the other complaints about how unresponnsive Fleetwood is. As a result I would never buy another Fleetwood and would strongly advise all to avoid Fleetwood at all costs.
Va

More Fleetwood Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ka
  18th of Feb, 2017
Purchased a 2004 Caravan and it's falling apart "literally". The floor near the toilet is soft. Looked under the bottom of the camper and saw the outside perimeters with that processed wood is rotting away on all 4 sides, especially at the door. Also, the slide out bed is becoming more difficult to slide out & push in.

For the price, campers, should be made better which will last longer. As consumers, we should demand manufactures to build better quality campers. Watch some of those Youtube repairs. This complaint needs to reach the manufacturer, not so much the dealer.