Firestone Complete Auto Caremanager mike manfredi

I had a flat tire that needed repair, stopped in Firestone Complete Auto Care at 22 Dowling Village Blvd, N Smithfield, RI 02896 on Thursday, November 30 2018, and spoke with Jeff who said I would need to schedule an appointment and the first appointment he had which was Saturday December 1, 2018 at 2:00pm. I brought my car in at 1:50pm on Saturday, December 1, 2018, checked in with Jeff and he said they were taking the car right in...I waited for 40 minutes and my car was not taken in the shop yet.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in North Smithfield, RI I then went to the desk and spoke with the Manager Mike Manfredi, and I said I made an appointment yesterday for 2:00pm today and they still haven't taken my car in...Mike Manfredi replied look lady your giving me an attitude so I'm not going to tell you when we are going to service your car. I said I was not giving him an attitude and Mike Manfredi said well I cant tell you when they are going to service your car but it will be today. Mike Manfredi was extremely rude, never apologized for inconvenience of me waiting all that time, so I took my keys and said to Mike Manfredi I will bring my business elsewhere, and he responded fine you do that...I will never bring business or be a customer to this location ever again...Horrible service, rude unprofessional Manager.