FinChoice South Africa — harassment of someone who is not a customer
In January last year I got a new cell no from MTN [protected].
I am receiving daily calls or pre-recorded messages from Finchoice for the previous owner of this cell no (a Ms Janse van Rensburg) demanding payment that is overdue.
I am now receiving messages on my personal cell number [protected] giving the same messages. I have never been a customer of Finchoice, and I have never met the said Ms Janse van Rensburg. Further, Finchoice has clearly obtained my cell number from MTN as there is no other connection between these cell numbers. This I believe to be illegal. I have contacted Finchoice by phone on numerous occasions, but the harassment continues.
I require Finchoice to remove these numbers from their database and refrain from sending me further messages.
More FinChoice South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- FinChoice - finchoice debited my account while I already paid for the full amount 
- FinChoice South Africa - service
- FinChoice South Africa - payout letter requested from 2017
- FinChoice South Africa - kwik advance
- FinChoice South Africa - a negative listing against my name for paying in account early
- FinChoice South Africa - my account is constantly showing I am in arrears
- FinChoice South Africa - Service
- FinChoice South Africa - finchoice
- FinChoice South Africa - loans
- FinChoice - failing to provide information