Ferrandino and Son / PAYMENT

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Alex Dworkin had my company go to BB&T bank ( 2 story tall building) and check out a flashing detail on the roof. Apparently they just acquired this bank as a client and needed FREE ADVICE. I was led to believe there was a roofing problem. After talking to the manager in the bank, she had said there has been no leaking from the roof for years. The man that represented Ferrandino company had no ladder tall enough, the wrong shoes ( street shoes) to evaluate any possible problem. I believe I was used in order to give them a diagnosis / evaluation of the roof. After repeated efforts to get paid for an evaluation, Alex said show me a purchase order. I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY !!! The word "SNAKE" comes to my mind when I think of this company.

Al
Jun 7, 2015

Comments

• Al
      7th of Jun, 2015

• Ca
      17th of May, 2016

Yes this is what Ferrandino & Sons does, they find any formality or loophole to claim they don't need to pay you knowing it will cost you $15-20k + to sue them.