FBI / Robert Mueller-FBI Scam

1 Nigeria Review updated:

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. [protected]
DATE:23/2/2009 ATTENTION:FUND BENEFICIARY, You will be hereby placed under arrest in the next 48 hours for violating code 23245 decree 3, section 7 under section 12 of the FBI/U.S.A constitution, act of terrorism and money laundering, you are thereby advice to provide us with the F.B.I Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer to certify that your funds that is about to be wired to you is free from terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering activities. Note: That failure for you to provide us with the requested document in the next 48 hours, would result to us taking legal actions by arresting and detaining you, justificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and persecuting criminals like you who indulge in this criminal act. Do not say we did not warn you; we will take on you by surprise you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Nigeria to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:
Contact Person:Mr Onyema Frank
Email: frankefcc33@live.com
Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria..WARNING: THE F.B.I WILL NOT STOP AT ANY LENGTH IN TRACKING DOWN AND PERSECUTING ANY CRIMINAL WHO INDULIGE IN THIS CRIMINAL ACT LIKE YOU. Faithfully Your's FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

Ab

Comments

• Ed
      2nd of Mar, 2009

pppsssstttt! I think the term NIGERIA should be a dead givaway. I received many of these and I have sinced ignored them. Besides, if the US Government thought you. or anyone for that matter, were trafficing or dealing in illegal anything, they woulf not send a notice sucha as this one.

• Su
      24th of Jun, 2009

I just received an email stating almost the very same thing! It looks so official because it says it is from the FBI at the J. Edgar Hoover Bldg. Please, Please, Please, never give any information to those people. It is one of the biggest scams ever.

• Pu
      14th of Sep, 2009

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM

Date: 13/09/2009

This is an official advice from the FBI foreign Remittance /

Telegraphic Dept. it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank

Nigeria district has released 10, 500, 000.00 US dollars into

bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance

means. The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do

not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the

united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret

diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through

wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the

already Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so

that they can do final crediting to your account. Secret

diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related

to terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret

transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a

terrorist, thenwhy did you not receive the money directly into

your account; this is a pure coded, means of payment?

Records which we have had with this method of payment in the

past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want

you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your

account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide

commission to correct this little problem before this fund will

be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the

American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe,

and the Middle East, the FBI bank commission for Europe has

stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of

$10, 500, 000.00- to debit your reserve account and pay you

through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We

govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the

rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been

Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be

able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer

(dist) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize

the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to

certify that the funds that you are about to receive from

Nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to

cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds

immediately we receive this legal documents.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper

Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the

rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount

involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you

are about to receive. Be informed that the fund is now in

United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank

not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them unless we

ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our

investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note

that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have

ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a

solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the

funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that

what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us

FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal of

Transfer (DIST) to satisfy to us that the money your about to

receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the

documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession,

if you don’t have it let us know so that we will direct and

inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that

we will ask the bank holding the funds, the Bank Of America to

go ahead Crediting your account immediately.These Documents are

to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized

the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don’t have

the document so that we will inform you the particular place to

obtain the document in United Kingdom (U.K) because we have

come to realize that the fund was Authorized by (H.S.B.C) Bank

in London.

These Conditions is Valid until 18th of Sepember 2009 after we

shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you

for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria. Guarantee: funds

will be released on confirmation of the document.

ROBERT MUELLER

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
    Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
    Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Dead givaway is that the TO: is undisclosed-recipients, meaning everybody got this. There should be some way to stop these people from filling up your e mail with this crap. The threats are enough to make someone who does not know any better give up everything they own. You would think the FBI would be all over this. So much for taking care of what NEEDS to be done.

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2009

My email has been flooded with this crap for the last 2 week, It is a shame those jerks have nothing better to do, Who do they think will fall for this crap, I will forward all future emails from Nigeria to: enforcement@sec.gov

• Gr
      30th of Oct, 2009

I just received one of these messages and it looked legal since the address was .gov mine was for 800, 000.000 Us dollars. The only reason it was opened was because it had .gov

• 2k
      25th of Nov, 2009

I am sick of getting these as well. Who is going to actually do anything ab0ut it though? Obviously I am not the first to get one of these and I am probably not the first to think of forwarding it on to the REAL FBI. Since they are still sending these scam spam mails out, I guess there is nothing that our government can or will do about it.

FBI - FBI-ROBERT S.MUELLER 111
    rochelleak69@yahoo.com
    Ketchikan
    Alaska
    Phone: 907-254-7829

i have been recieving these FAKE-### emails stating DO NOT ANSWER BACK for months now!! I want to know if there is a place I can go to, to STOP this BS I have to put up with!!! I am not a bennificiary!!! I hate these GD scams!!!
    It pisses me off whenever I see one of these DAMN emails in my spam box!!!
    ~*Rochelle*~

9th of Jan, 2010

People should NOT have to put up with that kind of crap!!!

• Da
      9th of Jan, 2010

I realize that you're upset, but could you please refrain from using such language when posting messages on this (and other) Web sites? Children / persons under the end of 18 years old read the messages on the site. They (and adults) shouldn't be subjected to such language.

If you want to complain about receiving SPAM, why don't you go to the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC's) Web site? The address is http://www.ftc.gov/spam/.

• Dv
      9th of Mar, 2010

well i think we should send them a file with a tracer to give us a signal becon like they do for ping ng with other computers.best way to do it is with a linux made file it works well

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2010

to whom it may concern i have the same thing happening to me stating that i won money and i have proof of it and yes it is saying that the FBI headquarters in washington.that is a shame that they are framing people using our identity.i will be so glad when they ### get caught because i send in my name phone and address to thoes crooks thinking that it was ok because the FBI was on top of it.i supposely won the lottery of ten million dollars.i save all my emails from these people.so someone write me back to let me know something because i am blown about this mess! robinwilliamsrob@yahoo.com

• Av
      15th of Mar, 2010

Dear Mr. Mueller Impersonator,

I must say, even if not so poorly written, I doubt that even the below average American would believe this incongruous attempt of deception. Although my time spent in law school should have taken away any desire to respond, I simply could not resist. Perhaps you should have researched American law before sending this e-mail. I laughed immediately after seeing "FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET." If you would research the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, starting with Chapter 18 of the United States Code Annotated, Section 2510, you would understand (after reading only as far as the 4th line) how truly absurd this e-mail is. I sincerely hope that one day I will have the opportunity to be the opposing counsel when you finally receive your (incredibly deserved) day in court.

May you have the opportunity to suffer from the sentencing and sanctions of the United States Court System!

Sincerely,
    Another Underestimated Average American

• N6
      25th of Jul, 2010

The real give away is they have no idea what your name is. If the FBI wanted to contact you they would knock your door.

• Co
      7th of Aug, 2010

here is where you should report it at the link is https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx so go there to report it.

• Ge
      21st of Nov, 2010

I just wish they would get this nipped in the bud. I am tired of opening my e-mail and finding it bombarded with over 4 of these a day. Each one from the same e-mail, same name, and same forwarding address. It's dumbing and irritating. If their site is being hacked and e-mail addresses being tampered, you would think them able to stop and or prevent such actions from taking place. It's making me feel that if our government can't get this under control, then we will never be safe.

• Ir
      9th of Jan, 2011

I've read most of the posts.
    I've been looking for employment that would require a in depth background check. So, when the FBI says they're coming over in the next 24 hours, my wife has to clean the house.
    To whom it may concern: MY WIFE HATES CLEANING !

• Jl
      16th of Jan, 2011

The anti terriost try to send to me but I told them they are not getting any money Or anything at all cause it can be checked out legal

• Jl
      16th of Jan, 2011

It was a fraud I figured it out by checking

25th of Feb, 2011

Why do I keep gettinfg failure notives from the Complaint board I sent to them 2 times and I ALWAYS GETTING FAILURE NOTICES

8th of Mar, 2011
    FBI - harrassment
    united states FBI

i dont know all details but i get them a lot threatening me with jail or worse give them money like 150.00 dollars western union and they will release funds from africa worth millionshow can thet get away with saying there with the FBI ??????