Favor Frenzy / Beware

I ordered some organza bags from Favor frenzy not realizing their history. I became aware of how their reputation and started firing off emails. I did get in touch with someone and they told me that my packages was in customs. I truly didn't believe my package would arrive, but today it did. There was still something strange about the packages as the date it was sent was Feb 16 but this was when the lady told me my package was in customs? It just doesn't add up. I am pleased with my purchase however, I don't believe I would order from them again. I went and checked out their rating on the Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/ and they are rated F. From now on I will check a company's name and history before I just hand over my credit card information.

Aw

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Jan, 2009
    Favor Frenzy - Communication and shipping
    Favor Frenzy
    favorfrenzy.com

Does not respond to emails or voice mails. Received confirmation email that order was shipped on 1/12, but the packaged was post-marked 1/21. Imagine our frustration and anxiety when we were still waiting for our party favors on 1/24, the day of the party. They finally arrived that afternoon. Won't be doing business with Favor Frenzy ever again.

• Pa
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I just placed a order on February 20th for my March 28th wedding and still have not received my order does anyone have a phone number to call them?

• Lg
      18th of May, 2009
    Favor Frenzy - bogus company and will take your money!
    favor frenzy

ordered tulle from this company, never received the merchandise and they charged my credit card, tried to contact them 3 times and no response DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

• Sn
      25th of Jan, 2010

Operates as "Omega Craft". Same eBay seller "omegacraft". Contact: Adelle, custsvc@omegacraft.com, favorfrenzy@gmail.com, 626-732-1951

• Je
      9th of Apr, 2010
    Favor Frenzy - Terrible Service/product
    128 East Broadway #532
    New York
    New York

I have placed an order and when the order arrived it was in a unprofessional matter. The package was opened and taped all over. I ordered nineteen ribbons and only four was send and it was not the color I ordered. There is no phone number (DUH, that should have been a clue) I need these ribbons and there is no way to recitify this with the company. It is a horrible company and I would like to know who to complaint for a further investigation.

• Ba
      14th of Apr, 2010

I ordered organza ribbon. They stated it was Gold but when it arrived the spools said Old Gold and the color looked like copper. I asked for an exchange. They said no problem but offered no assistance. I shipped the ribbon back USPS Priority Mail with a note to exchange color for ivory. I contacted them to see why they had not got back to me. They insisted they did not have the ribbon. When I emailed the USPS Track & Confirm Screen and forwarded the email from Nicole authorizing the exchange, they stopped communicating with me. I called my credit card and disputed the charge. The bank refunded my money on the spot because the amount was under $25. Then as I was ordering more ribbon from a competitor, my credit card locked up. The fraud department at the bank detected activity. Someone at FavorFrenzy took my card number and began charging subscriptions and making donations to the United Negro Fund. My bank stopped them and I am using a different card for my transactions online. (Only had one transaction for FavorFrenzy on the card and that was credited to my account)
    This company lacks integrity and customer service skills. I do not recommend this company.