Fathers Choice / Misrepresentation Of legal help for child support and custody modification.

United States, California, Goleta CA Fillore CA Review updated:
Fathers Choice, Fillmore fathers
Goleta CA Fillore CA
September 20th I started looking for Legal representation to help with my child support modification. While I was searching the legal aide sites for low income. On Oct 1st I found Fathers Choice. I entered my contact information and received a call with 24 Hours from a gentleman Frank Desales. After a long conversation Mr Desales made me believed I had finally found a organization that could help me in modifying my child support due to layoff. Mr, Desales sounded very professional and would be my case manager, representative from fathers Choice I agreed to pay the $ 98 to start the process. I had my current wife use her credit card to do this. I can’t exactly recall the exact date I but I was sent a e-mail and Webb address of introduction video about how fathers choice legally could help me with my case. I watched the introductory video and spoke with Mr Desales after the that. Mr Desales all along made me believe there were real attorneys preparing the case work and filings for the court. Oct 10 I was going through a long questionnaire with a different person and I can’t recall that name but it was a assistant, preparing the documents. I had to pay them in 2 installments of $300 each The last amount of $ was Now 18 trough my USA checking account.. The original amount was 850 but Frank understood my financial situation told me that he could offer to give me a discount. I agreed and paid them. I was working at the time just started a new job so my paperwork took time. I spoke with Frank 2 more times that I recall and he ensured me that I could take my time. We made the final payment Nov 18. I did not receive any more calls from him. I do remember speaking with someone named Amanda Huchingson and she was Frank’s assistant. I called one more time after making my last payment and I was asking for Amanda but someone named Mary did answer the phone and informed that she no longer was working for them. I have now found out that now numbers are working and there is [redacted]s about Father’s Choice. I did just today receive a package from Fathers Choice, documents and letter dated Nov 5th. The document was not finalized and I was told to correct the information and send it back and they would do the corrections. I I tried to call them and give them the final changes to the documents and numbers are not working. I have now been online and found out that this is a scam and the company now goes by the name Fillmore fathers. I called that their number also but I get a recorded greeting but after that there is a automatic answer for someone named Chris and his mailbox is full.
I never received the legal representation I was promised and I cant get hold of the company I want to have this charge investigated and have my money returned if possible. I was laid of for 12 months and was lucky to find a job 2 months ago but have to help my wife since she is unemployed and have to pay my child support. The money I manage to scrape up was to be able to see my child more often and with legal representation I believed It would be possible. Now I have now money to pay a down payment to a new attorney. I appreciate you looking into this charge and that you can help me get the refund since I paid for a service but never got what I was promised.

Sincerely David H Drury

Special vouchers to reduce fee original was 850. We were put on a payment schedule to pay them within a month. Total rip off amount is $ 698.00.

N  12th of Dec, 2008 by

Fathers Choice - useless paperwork for my case
Fathers choice

I have payed my 850.00 to get paper work done so I could get see my little girl. When the paper work did come bu UPS it had so many mistakes I sent it back to have corrected. I took these papers to the court house to file them the court clerk told me that the wrong forms were used for my state and now nothing. Everything that was told to me was a lie.
N  19th of Aug, 2009 by

Fathers Choice - Ripped Of
Fathers Choice Premiere Family Services
Phone: 541-646-0693

This company took me for about $1500 taking my money sending me expired files that the court instructed me to get my money back they were so botched! I was promised a refund after recieving someone elses documents including all of their sensitive information and never recieved a dime. I want justice for all of us victims of these jerks. Please this has been going on too long.
N  14th of Apr, 2010 by
Edward Herzstock is at it again. But this time the company is named Affordable Legal Help... Please look it up though this board ... I am trying to ban us all together to get this to stop could you please contact me at glessnere@hotmail.com

Also... I copied this to all the victims of Affordable Legal Help

I spoke with CJ Ward an investigator for Keyt News at 730 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93109 last night. He stated to me that it would be our best interest to inform him of our situations. Please contact him.

Edward was second in charge for Father's Choice and CJ was a part in stopping them.

Here is a link to the News station:

Here is a link to information on CJ Ward:

Here is proof of the tipline number:

Here are some links to the "Father's Choice" problem, from News Station:

Also, here are some more websites I found to show you who we are dealing with, this is proof that all Edward does is change the name of the company and scams the same way:

On this, you can scroll all the way to the bottom and see "Nadia Nicole" aka Nicole Smith responding to a complaint about Edward. Nadia is her real name and is involved in this even going back to Father's Choice.

Here is another website about Father's Choice:
/URL removed/

Edward Herzstock was second in command there. If you read the article it states Edward's name several times.