Fashionmia.comI returned the coats, but the seller didn't reply

I ordered two coats from the website www.fashionmia.com. I was so disappointed, ‘coz the size was wrong and coats were too large for me. I returned both coats and waited for any reply from the seller. But this jerk didn’t reply, no info and no communication. I was sick of waiting. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ho
Jan 01, 2015

Comments

Apr 09, 2015

I Love this store! Everything here is structured and the consumer interface is easy to use. I have never gone through Fashionable Plus and remaining vacant accepted. The style in there is for anyone who is looking for an presenting contact on their own personal style. The clothing are of great top top great quality, exclusive and reasonably price. This place has an outstanding choice of independently selected content of style, as it's obvious that this is the masters passion! Contrary to some shops that offer bogus and low top top great quality products, all the clothing at Fashionable Plus are so exclusive and great quality! I always come here if I need a new stylish clothing. Distribution doesn't take time and submission is fast. Products are always the same and exactly as described.

• Mi
      Mar 14, 2016

FOR NOTHING, PLEEEEASE, DON'T BUY WITH THEM!!!
    THEY DIDN'T HAD THE PRODUCT, SO I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK... I WAS WAITING FOR 3 MONTHS AND THEY DIDN'T DI ANYTHING!!!
    I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! P-L-E-A-S-E, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THERE!!!

• Ju
      Jul 03, 2016

“It is a complete scam! “No Product & No Refund for 87 Days and Counting!”

May 28, 2018

I love this marketplace because it offers many clothes and accessories at low prices, all cheap but fashionable and good quality.
    It is possible to find many interesting, versatile, colorful and not expensive proposals.
    So it's time to purchase!
    I'm not hiding that I've created a very long wishlist, but it's virtually impossible to resist!
    I am so pleased with the shirt, looks great and the sizing is accurate.