FakeIDLand.co.uk / Never received anything they say they've sent

United Kingdom Review updated:
I've ordered a European driving permit from these people and never received anything although they say they haven't receive the order form when my postal order was cashed in by them. They are a waste of money and time.

N  24th of Jun, 2007 by

FakeIDLand.co.uk - This site is a scam, never got my id!
United Kingdom

I ordered an id from these guys and they never sent me an id. They said they would redo my order but never did. This site is just a scam site. The site tries to hype it's products up real good but when the times come to deliver THEY DON'T DELIVER!

I lost my money, this bloody well sucks.
A  10th of Apr, 2008 by
you need to email them saying that if they are claiming they didnt recieve it through postal order then you will bring it up with the postal service. this should make them send it you. it worked with me.
A  26th of Jul, 2008 by
yeh me too
same thing
got nothing else to add
D  16th of Aug, 2008 by
i got mine and it looks really good, fast service, they're very trustworthy
A  27th of Aug, 2008 by
yeh i think i have been ripped off by them, they said they have sent it out but nothing has came for 2 weeks
and they say that i shouuld get an order of dispatch email or something which i got like a week ago
N  7th of Nov, 2010 by
just to inform you, FakeIDLand.co.uk is the SAME as FakeIdentification.co.uk! I am about to send off my cash... wish me luck.