Comments

• Ve
      12th of Oct, 2010

Totally, waited 2 years for our website after paying 4 grand. After 2 years we gave up and asked for our money back!!!

• As the user does not respond to any messages - the content should not be taken in to consideration.

• Wi
      19th of Nov, 2010

I own a company in Oldham and I comisioned Fab Spider to do my website about 12 months ago, they were very efficiant and provided a very nice website that they market for me and it now appears on the 1st page of google under most search terms. when i first started thinking about getting a website i gave it a lot of thought and ummed and arred about it for an age however when fabspider came in they explained what would happen and what was the best route and now 60% of my sales come through my website.

So in regards to the notes above i feel that it is unfair to slate them as I believe they are an excellent company and would recommend them to anyone.

• Ca
      30th of Sep, 2011

I think it is a scam company - they appear to employ school leavers and badge them up as website designers, and their websites (if they are completed) are basic and amateurish - I was offered a 50% refund after they took nearly 12 months to produce a heap of rubbish - they didn't pay up - instead they sent me an invoice for hosting I never received - for a start up business, signing a contact with this company might not be a bright idea!, I certainly feel very stupid for doing it - it got me close to suicide! - I am keen to warn people about this company, as they not only ripped me off, the managing director agreed a part refund and welshed on it - I have no doubt he would have paid up had I been someone with sufficient resources to sue the pants off him - I designed my own website in the end, and I have written a more detailed review on one of the pages, because this experience made me ill - they gained my trust, got my money and essentially stuck a couple of fingers up! - This is not an anonymous comment (I am very upset about how this company treat me, and I really feel people should hear my story before they get involved) read my review here: - http://www.spareblocks.com/id93.html

• Re
      22nd of Jan, 2013

I have used this company for broadband and phone line, they are rude, and poor customer service, the broadband speed s very poor... And they can cut you off which affects your lively hood.
    Seo is a complete rip off too.

• Cl
      7th of Jun, 2013

i agree the service is poor, and the staff are rude poor meg u pay for 24 and get 10

• Wi
      16th of May, 2014

I commented on this a few years ago and at the time I was happy with the service I received. My understanding was that the success of the website was down to the guys at Fab Spider however it later transpired that it wasn't them at all. I was paying them a hefty amount of money for them to get my website seen on Google however what I didn't realise was that they weren't even doing the work!!!

They were charging me a monthly amount every month for keeping me on Google however i needed to access the back end of my site and had forgotten the password so i reset it and forgot to tell Fab Spider. I then asked them to change an image on the site about 9 months later and they told me that they didn't have the password, when i asked them that surely they must already have access to the site they said no. I then started to wonder, if they have no access to my site how are you keeping me on Google!? When I asked them they ended up admitting that they hadn't been doing ANY work to the site and my position on Google was down to the lack of competition in my industry and a little bit of luck.

After a long battle and the threat of court action they agreed to refund the money I had paid them.

I urge anyone considering Fab Spider to stop and read all of these complaints on here and consider looking elsewhere!!!

• Ne
      28th of Jun, 2014

They're now under the guise of SEO Halifax fabtelecom.co.uk, not content with churning out terrible websites at extortionate prices, they now rip-off people with phone lines and broadband!

You've been warned, steer clear!

8th of Jul, 2014

How do you know this Neil ?

8th of Jul, 2014

Sounds to me they have knocked a few down a peg or 2 on the search term, and you have far to much time on your hands. They offer a free 30 day trial on SEO, my own log in details so i can see what's going on and how many times they have logged in. Shame on you... as for the broadband there even upgrading everyone free of charge to the new fibre and there broadband is free all over the village for people to use and in all the pubs, funny how no one i know has complained, how on earth can £11.50 line rental be ripping people off with local and national calls at a penny per min, and mobiles 7p with no connection or set up fee. when BT is £15.99 :/ If i was you Neil give them a call and let them know, lets see who is telling the truth and i am sure they will post the findings on here if you let them know. Neil my ###.

9th of Jul, 2014

whats your company called willis8437 ?

9th of Jul, 2014

Residential sales who are you >? not another ex employee like the top one, the other thread has been closed because it was a sacked sales man MIKE ...

9th of Jul, 2014

C leelee who are you a message has been sent for you to tell us who you are thanks

26th of May, 2016

Fab Spider are very poor! Worst web company I have ever had to deal with. They really ripped me off!

• Sp
      5th of Aug, 2016

John Warren, you been on the wine again lol... or to much cranberry juice.

John Warren 76 Profile
    Member since 26th of May, 2016

They dont even deal with people from USA... Signed up and made one post, what is your company name ? Telephone number so i can get them to give you a call.

• Sp
      5th of Aug, 2016

John Warren 76 who are you i see you signed up on the same day as your post if you let us know who you are or give us a contact number for us to call we can look into it again but we cannot fined anyone on or system with your name can you give us more details thanks