EZinkjets.com / These people should be put out of business!

United States Review updated:
I placed an order on April 20, 2007, for 5 Ink Cartridges which was accepted via confirmation code the same day. The order was "Processing"

As of May 23 the order still has not been received. No response back from the company after repeated, yes repeated attempts. They totally ignore you.

I had to purchase cartridges at another store with a higher price eventhough I had placed the order in plenty of time.

These people should be put out of business.

More EZinkjets.com Complaints & Reviews

N  16th of Oct, 2006 by

EZinkjets.com - The worst company I have every dealt with

The worst company I have every dealt with. A scam. I ordered some cartridges, I paid and they were
supposedly shipped immediately... A month later and they are still not here. I left two e-mails and
just got form mail back. I called and got put on hold, finally talked to someone and they couldn't
give me a tracking number, said it shipped without one! Oh yea, they sold my email to a spam company too.
N  9th of Nov, 2006 by

EZinkjets.com - They are crooks!

Easily my worst experience buying on the internet. They lie about shipping and can not produce tracking info. I never received any of my purchases.

If you choose to do business with this company - make sure you use a CREDIT card, not a DEBIT card so that you can do a charge back against this company... and you will have to do a charge back, I assure you.
A  27th of Nov, 2006 by
This is the information I sent them about the order that I made:

This is the third time i have tried to contact you about my order that was supposed to have been shipped on 09/26/06. It has been over 2 months and I have not heard from you nor have I received my order,is this how you treat your customers. I will copy this correspondence and place it on a website complaint list.
A  11th of Dec, 2006 by
I ordered two cartridges from this company October 11, 06 online, have tried to call numerous times, faxed and mailed letter. Have heard nothing. What a rip off!!! As of today, December 9th, have not received a call or the cartridges.
N  2nd of Apr, 2007 by

EZInkjets - No merchandise delivered and no refund!

I ordered 2 ink cartridges for my Lexmark printer on September 27, 2006. After repeatedly contacting the company and listening to their promises, I still have no cartridges. If you contact the order desk, you will get a real person. However, they usually can't forward you. The other options on the phone are not available. What a scam. Today I sent a letter to them with copies to the State Attorney General and Better Business Bureau. Probably won't get the cartridges, but at least I get to squawk about it.
A  18th of Apr, 2007 by
EZinkjets.com - paid for my order on 01/17/07, said it was shipped. To date not received 04/18/07. Contacted them several times same old scam, dont ever believe them, they are scammers!
N  25th of Apr, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Failure to deliver product

This is the second time I've had a problem with the delivery of my inkjet compatible cartridges. The first time, I finally got results after three attempts at contacting them. This last time, I ordered a large order on 2/21/07. I never received them, but they were VERY PROMPT on debiting my checking account. On 3/19/07 I sent an e-mail requesting fulfillment of my order. I made a second request on 4/9/07. Absolutely NO RESPONSE this time! So, I called the number they listed and got a recording with no options to talk to "personnel who didn't have the ability to answer my questions" even! I am so frustrated, that I will not be doing business with this company any longer. I have done business with them personally and at my office, and they will be losing a significant account between the two of us, as I do newsletters and programs for my church at home as well as using four computers at my office. It is SO FRUSTRATING. And after the first problem, they send out a message that they had had some delivery problems recently and to be sure and contact them if there were more problems! And who are you supposed to talk to? Computers don't answer!
N  1st of May, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Bad company doing fraudulent transactions

In Oct. of 2006 I ordered two inkjet cartridges for my printer. With in 3 days they had charged my credit card. Four weeks later I received my ink, but they did not fit my printer. Sent both back as per the EZinkjets web site. Got e-mail conformation that they received the request for refund. Another 3 weeks later still no refund. Sent another e-mail with no response. Called customer service (now we are at Jan. 2007) they said they checked and had not received the ink back but the returns go to a different center wait two weeks and call back. Called back in 2 weeks - said rec'd - now my name is on a list for a refund check. Called back two weeks later--still on list. Now I am calling every week-still on list. Contacted my credit card co. and it is to late to do charge back. Now I can't get them on the phone... Guess I am out my money. This is a BAD COMPANY THAT IS DOING FRAUDULENT TRANS.
N  11th of May, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Cartridge on backorder never arrived!

I ordered 3 cartridges for HP printers. 2 cartridges arrived; the 3rd was on back order. After 2 or 3 weeks passed, still no cartridge. I sent 2 or 3 e-mails a week or two apart, and to date ... a couple of weeks later .... I still have not heard from this sorry company. In my last e-mail I asked for a refund and told them I didn't want the cartridge any longer. They have not acknowledged my e-mails with an answer. It will be a cold day in hell before I order from them again!!!
A  11th of May, 2007 by
I had the exact same problem with EZInkjets. I never got the correct product and never got a refund. At this point it seems useless to complain anymore. It appears that in spite of the fact that there are hundreds of complaints against this company they continue to rip people off all over the U.S. The State of California also doesn't seem to give a crap since they are doing absolutely nothing about it. What should happen is that a good attorney somewhere should file a class action suit against these ### and make them pay so much as to put them out of business. Ripping people off seems to be a good business in this country, but government doesn't give a ### for us.
N  12th of May, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Take them to Local Small Claims Court

At the recommendation of the Federal Trade Commission (Everyone should file a complaint with the FTC), I took the company to Small Claims Court. The company sent a refund check that bounced. They now have until 05/24/07 to refund my money by US Postal Money Order. If they do not, by issuing a check they could not cover, they changed the complaint from Civil to a Criminal Court matter for Fraud and Contempt of Court. I will post an update. Court case does include the cost of filing as well as what you're owed.
A  31st of May, 2007 by
I purchased two ink cartridges which were defective. I returned the cartridges and requested a refund as they instructed me to do. I repeatedly called to find out my refund status. I had great difficulty in getting a response. I finally sent a fax. An email was sent from customer service@ezinkjets.com saying they would submit a request for my refund which would take a couple of weeks. I was told to call 1-818-700-8428 and press 1 to talk to a representative if I had any questions. I waited a month (no refund) then called and the representative said she had received no requests the last two months to process any refunds. There is nothing happening at Christina and Co./EZinkjets. They are walking away with the money. This is FRAUD!
N  8th of Jun, 2007 by

EZInkjets - Lack of response

Ordered 4 cart. for my HP Printer back on 2/2/07 , finally received 2 black cart. on 3/21/07. The last 2 color cart. received 4/20/06... DAMAGED (looked like they were run over!)

No way to contact them, the costumer service # hangs up on you or tells you the mail box is full ( Like it always is!) Sent the 2 damaged cart. back on 4/21/06 with all the paper work... NOTHING as of today 6/8/07... 4 months plus... should have got 'em at Wally World and SAVED the aggravation!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
A  8th of Jun, 2007 by
I agree this company is a scam, I order some ink cartage from them back in Oct of last year, I have yet to receive a refund. I had my lawyer send a letter telling them they will be sued, they sent me an email saying they will give me refund, that was 3 months ago I'm still waiting.
A  13th of Jun, 2007 by
I order three ink cartridges on 6-26-06,they sent me the wrong ones, i sent them back, they said they would refund my money, but never did, i call them they said the money should at my house in couple of weeks, here its a year later and still no money, a company that should be in the toilet.
N  20th of Jun, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Fraudulent internet

I order an ink cartridge and received it, but it end up being defective. I returned the cartridge, but I did not receive a refund. Now, I am unable to contact anyone at the company.
N  27th of Jun, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Faulty products

I ordered 6 cartridges for my Dell printer, but ez inkjets sent me the wrong cartridges. Then, months later, they sent me the right cartridges, yet non of them worked. The first black and white was grainy, and finally stopped working altogether. The other black and whites did not work at all. The color did not work at at. The company changed its number twice. Now both numbers are no longer in use. I have sent numerous emails yet the company does not answer them. My contact person was named Sofia Valencia, when my initial cartridges were returned. Now she isn't responding to my emails, nor anyone else from this fraudulent company. They should be investigated, sued, and forced to refund those customers that they have ripped off. What a scam they are running! Put them out of business smb.!
A  1st of Jul, 2007 by
Update of previous posting: Criminal Complaint of Fraud filed against Christina Corral. Police also unable to reach company on phone. She failed to appear for Court 06/29/07. Warrant for arrest issued. Unfortunately, this is only effective if she should ever come to MA. Will write to CA State Attorney General's Office and will update complaint with Federal Trade Commission. I hope this helps other people.
N  2nd of Jul, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Ezinkjets - why are they still in business?

And, how do I go about complaining to someone who can put them out of business?

Add me to the many chumps defrauded by ezinkjets.com. I ordered a multipack of cartridges using a code for a special discounted deal. It took them a few microseconds to charge my credit card, only a few more minutes to confirm shipment, and then no length of time has been sufficient to actually fill the order. The order was placed about nine months ago. My complaints have been largely ignored, and worse (they occasionally send a lie about either order fulfillment or processing my request for a refund). For the past month, they've failed to respond to any of my several dozen inquiries and complaints.
N  4th of Jul, 2007 by

EZinkjets.com - Never receive order

Ordered 5 cartridges march 29th, 2007. I never received them. I have called and called and sent several e-mails. Was told they were on back order. Also, i was owed a$20.00 credit 8 months ago; again i never received the credit.

Today is july4th, 2007. I still have not received my order. It's to late to have my credit card company give me a charge back. I have been doing business with them for 5 years. I have never had a problem before.

I have had it with this company. Do not do business with this company!!!