Experian/credit Bureau / No phone access to customer service
Company's dedicated customer service numbers are completely automated. There is no way to speak to a representative. Numbers are busy with no option to leave a call back number. On line dispute reuires a two-digit ID number which appears nowhere. They were previously sued for failing to provide reasonable access as required by the FCRA, but it appears they've done nothing to change that.
I disputed a state tax lien by mail with enclosing a date stamped document from the court stating that the lien was canceled/satisfied. (I offered to also send documentation that the tax was never owed, if needed.) I received a letter back stating simply that they investigated and the unsatisfied lien "remains." I have tried the entire day to find any number for any office at Experian where a live person will answer. That includes even Investor Relations, Press/media number...everything. You cannot get them and, as noted, trying to dispute or check the status of a dispute requires a two digit "ID" which appears nowhere on the report.
More Experian/credit Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing! 
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible
- Experian - contract