Experian / Fraudulent reporting practice
All of the credit bureaus have fraudulently reported delinquent accounts for apartment rental (Seville West Apt El Paso, TX), cell phone accounts (Qwest and AT&T) and cable television account (Time Warner Cable) under my social security number. Also, the bureaus have reported my address as those fraudulently list in the various delinquent accounts; where as, I have lived in the same place since 2001.
These negative reports are generated from fraudulent accounts in my name and in turn, cost me in higher interest rates for purchases of real estate and automobiles. Even though, I can factually prove my residence and provide evidence clearly supporting my non-involvement in procuring theses accounts, I continually receive bad credit reports.
At this time, I believe reporting by companies; collection agencies and credit bureaus create an endless cycle...one blaming the other for the fraudulent reports. Not one business involved in this verifies identification.
I have completed fraud alerts, filed police reports and use LifeLock and still negative use of my personal information continues.
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing! 
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible