Experian / Fraudulent reporting practice

Phone: 928-965-5199

All of the credit bureaus have fraudulently reported delinquent accounts for apartment rental (Seville West Apt El Paso, TX), cell phone accounts (Qwest and AT&T) and cable television account (Time Warner Cable) under my social security number. Also, the bureaus have reported my address as those fraudulently list in the various delinquent accounts; where as, I have lived in the same place since 2001.

These negative reports are generated from fraudulent accounts in my name and in turn, cost me in higher interest rates for purchases of real estate and automobiles. Even though, I can factually prove my residence and provide evidence clearly supporting my non-involvement in procuring theses accounts, I continually receive bad credit reports.

At this time, I believe reporting by companies; collection agencies and credit bureaus create an endless cycle...one blaming the other for the fraudulent reports. Not one business involved in this verifies identification.

I have completed fraud alerts, filed police reports and use LifeLock and still negative use of my personal information continues.

Comments

• Fr
      18th of Feb, 2009

Contact LifeLock and ask them to assist cleaning your reports if you became a member before all this happened.