Expedite Media Group / Stole money

1 2 S. Galena, 2nd. floorAurora, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-897-6448

We gave them $2, 300 for a contracted list of 350, 000 insurance agent email addresses. They supplied us with 275, 000 names. At the most only 10% had anything to do with insurnace. It was supposed to be an opt in white list. It was not. Brian Kramer VP...who is a punk criminal refused to return one penny. Theft of money is a crime which he will pay for.

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2008

We paid for an email marketing campaign to run nationwide for about 638, 000 contacts. The campaign ran and out of 638, 000 not one single response from any client was ever received. We sell a basic product that any business would buy, infact that any business currently buys. We were stunned that not one client responded out of 638, 000. We ran a test email campaign ourselves by simply goint on the internet and randomly searching for businesses in general categories. We sent emails to about 500 companies and we got 113 responses, 21 of which placed orders with us. Now I do not know what kind of list Expedite Media has, but it is near impossible that not 1 response was received from 638, 000 emails. I contacted Expedite Media with my concerns and Nicole Meier who handled our account, never had the decency to respond. Now I know that there is no guarantee that we will get business from email marketing campaigns, but I am sure you will agree that it is suspect that out of a list of 638, 000 emails not one recipient responded. We sell Uniforms for crying out loud. Every company needs uniforms and we are the lowest on the market and have received great responses to emails we sent out ourselves.

In my opinion, I think Expedite Media is a rip off and I strongly advise anyone thinking about doing business with them to please reconsider. You work hard for your money and to lose it this way with no results is a terrible thing. Please think carefully before you consider using this company. Infact, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

• Br
      12th of Dec, 2009

Expedite Media sold me on that they had 125 million opted-in emails and that for $5, 000 they would distribute to their 125, 000, 000 opted-in email address my company's advertisment and link to unreleased recordings of one of the biggest, most famous superstars in our life time ( I do not want to mention the artists name in this complaint). Even though Expedite Media is on the worldwide ROKSO Blocked List for companies that are blocked from emailing, they still claim that they successfully sent out the 125 million emails. There was a total 450 click throughs to this superstar artist's site from what Expedite Media claims went out to 125 million people. Expedite Media sales/ account rep Kate is very tricky and well seasoned to have a solution and answer for everything.

After studying Expedite Media's email dispursment claim of 125 million emails and our companies analytics, Expedite Media must have had 124.6 million (124, 600, 000) emails block and only 350, 000 (350 thousand) emails might have been correctly sent. They know that they are lying to everyone they speak to, but this is their way of putting your company's marketing and advertising dollars into their pockets. They have no consideration on the amount of damage that they cause every company that they take the marketing budget from, and fail to perform or supplying your company the emailing and media service that you counted on and needed to suceed.

ROKSO Blocked List, Google, MCI, Europe and most of the Asian countries have Expedite Media blocked from sending emails.
    They can not even send it into the Spam box. Brian Kramer, Expedite Media and all of their hundreds of other urls are completely blocked.

This posting is written by a major company Executive out of Los Angeles, California

• Cj
      26th of Apr, 2010

I wish I had found this board before doing business with Expedite, or whatever they call themselves this week!

We were looking to move our email business from an existing email provider to a new partner and decided to test the system before making a commitment, good job we did not move over totally as after the first few months it became a disaster!

The level of customer service is appalling, not only do they take double payments out of your account without your knowledge, when you try to talk with them to sort it out their customer service is non -existent.

I have left in excess of 10 phone message, sent loads of emails and wasted far too much time, but they have stolen my money! I highly recommend to anyone looking to do any email marketing to totally avoid Expedite Email.

I have been so hacked off with them, i have published an e-book with the email strands so anyone else looking to do business with them will not make the same mistake - see http://www.expeditecomplaints.paperviewer.co.uk

You are welcome to add to it!

• Sd
      27th of Oct, 2010

just got off the phone too with Expedite Media Group.
    They had been charging me an $85 per month - and I only had an understanding of $15.

I should have checked my card charges more closely to catch this sooner.
    I hope more people look for informtion on the Expedite Media Group
    before they buy. And find this site and informtion to save them the pain and loss it sounds like many have experinced.

Stan Joslin